[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I've heard too many good things about this from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 91Fz-RpJduL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (455KB, 1220x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91Fz-RpJduL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
455KB, 1220x1500px
Alright I've heard too many good things about this from people whose opinions I respect.

Is it worth $60 USD?
I hope so because I just bought it.
>>
About 10 hours in so far, it's pretty good
I wouldn't say it's "fun" per se but it's engaging
>>
>>384622573
Well, if you want to whore yourself to social links to fuse more powerful demons this game is for you.
>>
>>384622573
If you enjoy VN-like narration style and classic RPG battle system, P5 is a great game.
>>
>>384622573
Its just a visual novel with some gameplay.

You will like it if you are a virgin weeb, but the game is below average and boring for the rest of us.
>>
>>384622573
It's easily one of the best JRPGs of all time. If you like JRPGs, you'll love it. Also, why make this thread you fucking moron, someone's just gonna spoil the game for you. Leave, and don't come back until you've beaten it.
>>
>>384622573
it's great, now you can retire from gaming after beating this game
>>
Adachi is the killer.
>>
>>384622573
It's probably GOTY OP, no memeing.
>>
It's very good, now leave this thread and maybe /v/ in general if you don't want to get spoiled out the ass.
>>
>>384623769
Why do assholes like this always feel the need to ruin everyone's experience? At least don't tell him the other part of the ending.
>>
>>384623965
Haru is the traitor.
>>
>>384623965
None of it is true. With that said, play the game and THEN talk about it. Avoided /v/ all month while playing p5 at launch.
>>
>>384624079
tbf, that one's pretty obvious the first time you meet her in June. I mean, did you see that fivehead?
>>
>>384623965
It's literally not even true though

t. have beaten the game
>>
>>384622573
Yeah it's the most accesable of the series. You'll probably like it, but I don't think it stacks up very well against persona 3 or 4.
>>
>>384624218
>>384624330
shh, you're ruining the meme magic.
>>
>>384624079
it's so stupid how obvious they made this with her family's motto, how quickly she forgave everyone and her mementos lines
>>
GOTY
>>
File: persona4Dungeon.jpg (119KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
persona4Dungeon.jpg
119KB, 960x544px
>>384624383
>but I don't think it stacks up very well against persona 3 or 4.
Anything stacks up well against Persona 4.
>>
>>384624383
nah, it was way better than both
the story demands way more from you than either of those games did though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.