[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have fond memories of Godzilla movies from my childhood. Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: GODZILLA PS4.jpg (541KB, 1010x1254px) Image search: [Google]
GODZILLA PS4.jpg
541KB, 1010x1254px
I have fond memories of Godzilla movies from my childhood. Thinking about buying this. What am I in for?
>>
There's Godzilla. You destroy cities.
>>
It's not a bad game despite the reviews. I waited for it to go down to 20$ before I bought it. Very much worth it.

There's enough content to keep you occupied for some time. The main campaign has few different routes and some different endings although the plot is just "Oh No it's Godzilla!"

The king of the monsters mode is really fun. You can play through the campaign as any monster. Also, being able to play as hedorah for the first time in any game is really kick ass. Godzilla 1968 is unbelievably well done too.
>>
>>384621023
i think thats the one that sucks
>>
Ya know how Arkham really makes you feel like Batman? This really makes you feel like Godzilla, and all that it implies.
>>
It's the best a video game has ever gotten to actually making you feel like you are playing a godzilla movie and captures the tone way better then the pipeworks fighting games. That being said, it's an obvious low budget title, and is pretty janky and isn't very mechanically complex.

It's decent for what it is, but you need to know what you are getting and temper your expectations accordingly.
>>
File: 1500513853790.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500513853790.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>384621305
>Claims the game is not as bad as reviews make it out to be
>After waiting for the price to drop
>>
>>384621468
that's a solid endorsment to a big Godzilla fan. I might grab this now.
>>
>>384621546
Also, make sure you get it for like 20$ or less, it's not worth any more then that
>>
You walk around a medium-to-small sized area and smash things until a kaiju shows up and then you fight. It's also slow and a bit clunky. Not bad if you're a Godizlla fan since it simulates being a kajiju pretty well but I'd still recommend Destroy all monsters, Save the earth or even Unleashed first
>>
Don't buy it at full price. Wait for a sale.
>>
go play one of the fighting games on the gamecube/ps2/xbox instead
anyone who tells you it's the most epic kaiju sim ever that reaaaaaaally makes you feel like godzilla is a retard and you'd get a better godzilla simulation by putting on a costume and slapping some boxes yourself
it'd be cheaper too
>>
File: WOTM.jpg (68KB, 337x475px) Image search: [Google]
WOTM.jpg
68KB, 337x475px
Just play this. Or Rampage. Or any of the other 3D Godzilla games.
>>
>>384621023
This game is super underrated. People hyped this game up, despite it being a port of some PS3 game. People expected some fighting game, but it's like the movies, giant monster fights and destroying shit slowly. If you are a Godzilla fan, you will LOVE this, there is a lot of fanservice in this game, huge selection of Kaiju. And once you start upgrading, the game gets better. It's still not a good game; but people over-exaggerated how bad it is.
>>
>>384622426
yeah, can agree there

a lot of critics went in expecting some godzilla fighting game when it clearly wasn't, and then were pissed when it wasn't fast paced. if you've seen the movies they are slow, fucking idiot critics
>>
>>384622570
>a lot of critics went in expecting some godzilla fighting game
A lot of critics went in expecting it to be good.
>>
>>384621595
Never pay more than 20 dollars for a computer game
>>
>>384622426
>but it's like the movies, giant monster fights and destroying shit slowly
https://youtu.be/mM8mohcuBQE
>>
>>384621305
>It's not a bad game
it is. these things are called guilty pleasures.
>>
>>384622669

Not really. It was practically a budget title, even in Japan on the PS3. Any journalist expecting AAA quality didn't do the research.
>>
>>384622225
Fucking this!
>>
I didn't like it at first but it turned out to be really good. Damn shame there's so much grinding for leveling up other kaiju.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.