[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy game at launch >Initially pretty okay >Only 5 maps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
>Buy game at launch
>Initially pretty okay
>Only 5 maps
>Only 2-3 ever played depending on the server
>Retards mic-spamming shitty 60s and 70s war music
>Put down for a month
>Pick back up yesterday
>Only like 4-5 filled servers
>Most players have left except for the mic-spamming idiots
>Still only 5 maps
>>
>>384613834
yeah that shit bums me out too, i just wish they had a little more crap ready at launch. instead we get shitty community maps and empty servers.
>>
>>384613834
i played it for a but in beta and didn't really like it
i can see how would it flop, especially if you only play like 2 maps constantly, shit gets boring
>>
Still a better launch than RO2.
>>
The RS2 community is easily the dumbest group of retards I've ever met
>hill937
>SL is a fucking marksman who refuses to promote somebody else
>SL either sits way too far back for spawns to be useful in any way, or charges straight in with his pistol and dies to the first enemy he sees
>everybody charges A, with myself and a single other person going B
>A is finally capped after costing the team 100 tickets from their endless zergrushing
>the entire fucking team runs in, dies, respawns at B to go zergrush that
>literally the entire team, nobody stayed behind to defend A
>VC take A back almost instantly while the team is wasting tickets zerg rushing B
>nobody throws smokes, forcing me to switch to a smoke class
>now that I have smokes, nobody throws grenades to clear out trenches
>team runs out of reinforcements without even getting to the second point
>"wow why couldn't we cap that"
This is the outcome of 90% of the games that I run into
>bullet travel time is based on your ping, but ping also spikes into triple digits for everybody on the server after 5 minutes on the map
>every gun that isn't fully automatic is also weaker than the automatic guns in every way, shape and form
>the mosin nagant has a 5 bullet clip but does less damage than a pistol at all ranges, requiring 2-3 shots to kill a single person due to overpenetration
>spooky audio is still bugged
>crouch/prone glitches still rampant
>rpg projectile travel time is pure RNG and impossible to predict
>m16 is a laser rifle that can be fired full auto from 100 meters with almost no recoil control needed, but also kills in one bullet anywhere from the waist up
>rpd overheats if you fire more than 10 bullets in 20 seconds, stays overheated for 30 seconds if you don't fire again at all
>performance still shits itself whenever somebody throws more than one smoke grenade
>>
>>384613834
>There's 9 maps, FIVE of which are constantly played, the other four are on smaller servers
>There's at least a dozen servers filled when I'm on, constantly.
>There's at least a dozen well made Steam Workshop maps at this point. Several full servers play them
>Bitching about not being able to mute
>Going out of your way to post incorrect information about the game

0/10, weak bait OP. Anyone who does as much as refresh their server browser can see you're full of shit
>>
>>384614289
This, faggots forget how bad RO2 was when it first launched.

RS2 already has Steam Workshop and more maps/weapons on the way
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.