[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to finish replaying ME2 and move on to this. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ME3_Cover_Art.png (1MB, 763x1078px) Image search: [Google]
ME3_Cover_Art.png
1MB, 763x1078px
I'm about to finish replaying ME2 and move on to this. I haven't touched it since finishing it back when it came out and the ending left a bad taste in my mouth about the overall experience.

Has anyone changed their opinion about this game after giving it a second go? Perhaps any mods that make the experience better?
>>
>>384605420
get the happy ending mod
grab citadel dlc+leviathan

makes it a lot more tolerable if you're a fan of the series
>>
I actually hated it even more the second time.
>>
The only ending that makes even a tiny bit of sense and is also more poetic is the one where you shoot the little shit and basically everybody dies. Except we hid a whole bunch of information on the Reapers all around the galaxy and the next life cycle could probably kill them all.
>>
Make Sure you have leviathan and citadel dlc otherwise its going to be as bad as you thought
>>
>>384606374
Yeah that was my feelings on it as well. I thought it was the best ending and actually fit in with the sci-fi themes the series once entertained.
>>
>>384605420
ME3 is actually very close to being the best in the series. Whether you love it or hate it, ME3 has a lot of standout set pieces and satisfactory conclusions to established story/character arcs. The only issue is the lazy side quest system, which either delivers great cameo missions or lackluster planet scanning garbage. Don't install headcanon mods like >>384605894 recommends, even though the endings are disappointing it's better to just pick destroy than settle for the fanfic "everyone wins" ending.
>>
>>384606801
There absolutely should be an "everyone wins" ending. You just simply should have to work hard to get it.
>>
>>384605420
Yes, after replaying me2 and dropping it after omega in disgust I started thinking that maybe third game wasn't that bad
>>
>>384606801
>ME3 is actually very close to being the best in the series.

l m a o

2>=1>>>3

the 'fanfic ending' is literally just destroy minus the starchild bullshit

>crucible finished built
>go to activate, illusive retard tries to stop you
>anderson takes a hit, but you manage to kill TIM
>anderson farewell, he bleeds out
>activate crucible, pass out from wounds
>normandy swoops in for save
>reaper death laser activates, kills reapers
>the day is saved
>sad memorial ending showing everyone that died

pretty fitting for what we got, VA is kinda meh tier though
>>
>>384607139
There already is an everyone wins ending, it's called Synthesis. MEHEM is just fanfic garbage.
>>384607658
>mass effect 3 is bad maymay
Dumb bandwagoner.

ME1=ME2=ME3 w/ DLC>vanilla ME3

All three games do something exceptionally well and fuck something up at the same time. Only difference being ME3 with all the DLC is substantially better than ME3 at launch.
>>
>>384608216
mass effect 3 with all dlc is a fun ride, much better then at launch

but is easily the worst installment in the series
mass effect 1 had great world building, story and characters but the gameplay was clunky as fuck

mass effect 2 had great world building, character, and gameplay but the story was pretty simplistic

mass effect 3 had great gameplay and characters, but the world building and story were lackluster as fuck
dlc helped a bit, citadel and leviathan most notably, but overall it still was the worst of the 3
>>
>>384606801
Nigger.

>Story is garbage
>Ooh we found the weapon to kill the reaper ! Just in time
>Most of the consequences are points
>Reapers aren't that dangerous
>Geths get completly shat on and turn into a race of pinocio wannabe

There is other thing but I can't remember them because it's been a while. But yeah, the story is easily the worst.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.