[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Big Boss is said to be the greatest soldier on the 20th century

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: big boss.jpg (26KB, 350x438px) Image search: [Google]
big boss.jpg
26KB, 350x438px
>Gets his ass easily beat through out MGS3 by a woman and she only lets him win at the end out of sense of duty making him ''Big Boss''
>sets up his own PMC and base
>Both get utterly destroyed in Ground Zeros and he got put into a coma
>His doppleganger sets up a new PMC and base with success which is greater than Big Boss's ever is
>Sets up a new PMC and base which gets destroyed by Rookie and ''inferior'' clone who he handpicked himself because he never thought he would succeed but ends up kicking his ass.
>Tries again in MG2 but also gets rekt by the same ''inferior'' clone and also gets beat again while he was armed to the teeth and Solid only had a lighter and axe deoderant spray and gets puts into a coma again
>wakes up 20 years later only to die straight away from Digital aids.
Why is Big Boss so great again? Because of beating up some veteran WW2 senior citizens in Russia?
>>
Because of muh kino salute
>>
>>384602287
Because the real thing is never a match for the legend.
>>
>>384602287
>Why is Big Boss so great again?
Patriots propaganda
>>
File: 1500073978173.jpg (37KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
1500073978173.jpg
37KB, 620x351px
>>384602605
>>
>>384602287

>said to be
Exactly anon
MGSV made it all too clear again that most of it is legend, artificially built up. He was a far above average soldier (The Boss was just bullshit OP, stronger than anyone) but most of the legends around him are just BS, he just rolled with it.
>>
>>384602605
>>384602780
There we go!
>>
>>384602287
His phantom, Venom Snake, was the one defeated with a lighter and spray.
>>
File: 1500173330653.jpg (811KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500173330653.jpg
811KB, 1920x1080px
Raiden > Venom > Solid = Liquid = Solidus > Naked
>>
File: 1434485521910.png (21KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1434485521910.png
21KB, 500x450px
>>384602952
No he wasn't you retard.
>>
>>384602952
Nah, you use the lighter and spray in MG2, in Zanzibar Land. Venom died in Outer Heaven
>>
File: IMG_20170720_200404.png (970KB, 1196x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_200404.png
970KB, 1196x902px
>>384602287
>Why is Big Boss so great
It's mostly in-universe propaganda
>>
File: 2729974-smiling+snake+thumbnail.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2729974-smiling+snake+thumbnail.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Yes
>Gets his ass easily beat through out MGS3 by a woman and she only lets him win at the end out of sense of duty making him ''Big Boss''
Woman who taught him everything and only person who truly cared about him. He really won in the end, the entire point was that she refused to go easy
>sets up his own PMC and base
But he was too trusting
>Both get utterly destroyed in Ground Zeros and he got put into a coma
One of the people he trusted betrayed him
>His doppleganger sets up a new PMC and base with success which is greater than Big Boss's ever is
I don't see how this is a negative, that was Big Boss's plan
>Sets up a new PMC and base which gets destroyed by Rookie and ''inferior'' clone who he handpicked himself because he never thought he would succeed but ends up kicking his ass.
Venom was the one killed by Solid, Big Boss just helped him through the mission. Again, clearly planned
>Tries again in MG2 but also gets rekt by the same ''inferior'' clone and also gets beat again while he was armed to the teeth and Solid only had a lighter and axe deoderant spray and gets puts into a coma again
Only time he "died." He didn't expect David to be the perfect soldier
>wakes up 20 years later only to die straight away from Digital aids.
Also killed literally every main character
>>
>>384602875
I just wanted to say that no one that is not a supersoldier would have been able to 1v1 Peace Walker but then I remembered that PW is basically The Boss and The Boss let him win.
>>
>>384603429
>Woman who taught him everything and only person who truly cared about him. He really won in the end, the entire point was that she refused to go easy
She had to make sure he fullfilled his mission so that she fullfilled hers. Out of her sense of duty. One his objectives was killing her. No matter what he had to win. That was what she pretty much was about.
>>
>>384602287
Big Boss was one man doing all of this.
Don't be a retard
>>
>>384604001
Didn't BB literally lift Metal Gear Zeke's leg up? BB has a lot of bullshit legends around him, but he probably lives up to most of them.
>>
>>384602287
The Boss doesn't let BB win. She stays behind to let the MiGs kill her if you lose.
>>
>>384604125
To be fair this doesn't mean she wasn't giving it her all. Just like she sent her beloved men to their deaths against Snake, she may have figured he surpassed her at 100% strength and so fought him truly and justly.
>>
>>384604660
Just a gameplay mechanic, that's like saying The Boss was so much strength in her arms that she can bend steel beams because she was stronger than him.
BB was a good soldier but he was overhyped to hell and back. I bet that whole Saladin business wasn't him either but Venom.
>>
>>384604831
>she can bend steel beams because she was stronger than him.
I'm pretty sure she's superhuman, yes. A lot of people in Mgs are. Solid has the same genes considering he went through hell and back that would've killed any regular Joe.
>>
He isn't. He's always been a faggot.

Solid>Ocelot>Solidus>Venom>Liquid>>>BB

Throwing Ocelot in there for the fuck of it. He's basically too essential not to. Barely felt like including Venom, but fuck it. Might as well I guess. All I know is BB is a joke.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.