[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be great and it will finally remove the last players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: faal.png (439KB, 924x254px) Image search: [Google]
faal.png
439KB, 924x254px
This will be great and it will finally remove the last players from the already dead community of Diablo 3

>hack'n Slash thread
>>
Never heard of it

You wanna pill me on it or do you expect me to look it up?
>>
>>384601289
Path of exile's next patch
>>
Lightning Ball Spam looks like a neat skill.

This expansion isn't the shakeup that I was hoping for but I'll probably play it for a few weeks if the league is good.
>>
>>384601343
Oh.

Whatever.
>>
It's a shame the supporter packs are garbage this time. Was looking forward to some new MTX but they all look like shit. They're super inconsistent with them. The Breach pack was really good.
>>
The Lightning Dash skill loots neat, might try to build around it.
>>
i'll probably DL it again and give the new acts a play-through, but i got burned out on mapworks farming for drops that never drop because GGG balances rates around forcing you into an 3rd party RMT auction site
>>
>>384602298
>forcing you into an 3rd party RMT auction site

>W-we don't want to ruin the trading spirit of the game by adding auctions!
>But it's okay if you use 3rd party auctions!

GGG are retarded.
>>
>>384602298
>GGG balances rates around forcing you into an 3rd party RMT auction site

What the fuck are you talking about. What could you possibly be farming for that you would have to RMT for that you couldn't just trade for in game with currency?

I don't get why you retards need to make shit up all the time.
>>
>>384602491
>>384602298
>ITT: Someone who plays regularly 2h/day VS someone who poopsocks 18h/day
>>
File: FUEL SCOOP ACTIVE.jpg (39KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
FUEL SCOOP ACTIVE.jpg
39KB, 636x651px
>>384602298
>chase items are chase items
woah dude made me really think
>>
>>384603149
I played like 10-12hours a week during the last season for the first month and was able to clear T16 maps. You can easily make plenty of currency if you know what to sell and you're fast at the start of a league.
>>
The beta is excellent. They've really understated just how much work has gone into this update.
I'm blown away.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.