[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/07/ 20/nintendo-trademarks-n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/07/20/nintendo-trademarks-nintendo-64-controller-in-europe/

> While this could be Nintendo standardizing for marketing materials or perhaps designing controller schemes for the new, much anticipated Virtual Console, this also may hint at the potential for the N64 Classic being the next console to receive the classic treatment after the SNES Classic releases this September.

Thoughts /v/? Want to see a N64 Classic Mini?
>>
>Nintendo will never sell both Wiimote Port-to-USB adapters and separate NES/SNES/etc. controllers for Switch VC
Feels bad
>>
>>384600863
I hope they can make the system run everything at at least 60fps.
>>
>>384600863
>nintendo 64 emulator that isn't shit
kek keep dreaming, faggot
>>
NO MYSTICAL NINJA STARRING GOEMON
O

B
U
Y
>>
>>384601295

were all NES/SNES games on the mini's 60 fps?

>>384601729

pretty sure Nintendo would find a way to emulate their own games
>>
>>384602604
Nintendo couldn't even emulate the NES properly which is the simplest console they made, let alone the N64.
>>
>>384602085
easily the best game in the system
DA DA DASH
>>
>Both Zeldas
>Mario Kart 64
>Mario Party
>Smash Bros
>Mario 64
>F-Zero
>Starfox 64

Even without Rare's games, I'd still buy one
>>
>>384603139

how so? are you referring to the virtual console or the NES Classic Mini?

Not had any issues with mine.
>>
>>384600863
As long as it has Mario Party 2, I am fucking in. The best, hassle free way to play N64 games on a modern TV is with the Ultra HDMI mod but that shit is pricy and it's always, always out of stock. Unlike NES or SNES, N64 is a stupid bitch when it comes to emulation. If Nintendo can pull this off, I'll try my best to get one.
>>
File: uanKAJG.gif (731KB, 147x165px) Image search: [Google]
uanKAJG.gif
731KB, 147x165px
>n64 classic controller
>>
>>384603728

I honestly think they'd strike a deal with Rare/Microsoft to include their games.

They are so important in terms of library heritage it would be daft not to include them.

I also think they are the best games in the N64 library
>>
>>384603728
>only 8 games
No way man, gotta have more than that. Throw in Wave Race 64 and Pilotwings 64 to help round out the package. If we're really dreaming here then Bomberman 64 and Mischief Makers would be fucking killer, but I wouldn't expect that.
>>
>>384603813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQzQxRgsFMY
Even a raspberry pi emulates better than this garbage.
>>
>>384604058
Honestly, I can see that happening. We're not getting Goldeneye, obviously, but Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini, and Perfect Dark - at least one of those games would be an excellent inclusion.
>>
>>384602604
Every NES and SNES game ran at 60 fps except for shit like Star Fox that was 3D.
>>
>>384604101
>64
>not hero
Ideally both but rather have hero
>>
>>384602085
>>384603413
Fucking this And the Bomberman trilogy from the N64 plus Goemon's great adventure
>>
>>384601190
Mayflash already does this.

Why do you care if Nintendo makes them?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.