[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YEAH IT MIGHT NOT REQUIRE ANY SORT OF AIM OR ADVANCED MOVEMENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

YEAH IT MIGHT NOT REQUIRE ANY SORT OF AIM

OR ADVANCED MOVEMENT LIKE AIR STRAFING OR STRAFE JUMPING

...NOR IS IT A FAST GAME

AND UH, ONE PERSON CAN'T DOMINATE...

BUT IT REQUIRES TEAMWORK!!! YOU HAVE TO PRESS Q AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR TEAMMATES!!! THAT'S JUST AS SKILLED AS QUAKE AND COUNTER STRIKE
>>
Lol you gold?
>>
blizzard fags are pretty much zombies dont waste your time
Some people bought because it was made by blizzard.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (3KB, 356x200px)
200_s.gif
3KB, 356x200px
>>384598884
I think it's good.
>>
>>384601449
Because you aren't
>>
>>384598884
QP and arcade is good

Its a terrible competitive shooter though. Just like tf2
>>
>>384601613
Its a worse casual shooter than TF2 because of the forced in your face competitive everywhere and lack of community servers.

And ironically enough its also a worse competitive shooter because it lacks advanced mechanics of any sort
>>
>>384601497
I'm a good person.
>>
>>384598884
Why stop there? As a sniper or Gengi you can carry the whole team! It's the rest of the people who are holding you back!

>>384601008
Or cause of waifufags.
>>
>>384603009
What made TF2 great for casual was the fact you had teams of up to 12 people, more if you go into a community server, running around. And cause of the huge teams it was more lenient of having idiots running around like headless chickens.

With the forced 6V6 and the fact you can feed ults one person can bring down the whole team.
>>
File: 1308054209348.png (55KB, 1185x1137px)
1308054209348.png
55KB, 1185x1137px
>criticize TF2 in one thread
>suddenly Overwatch hate spam

I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>384598884
I havented played in a year because you cant carry and teammates are shit. Cs go is much better
>>
>>384603530
Pretty much this yeah.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.