[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which level of beta are you when dealing with girls >Omega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: allyhardesty-1-22.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
allyhardesty-1-22.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
Which level of beta are you when dealing with girls

>Omega Beta Tier
Pays girls
Gives gifts to girls
Defends thier honor
Tries to date them

>Beta tier
Treat them nicer than normal
Help them more than normal
Try to get close

>Average tier
Talk to them more and be nice. But not much more than a normal guy

>Cuck others tier
Befriend a girl and have her cuck betas into helping you both.

>Alpha tier
Girls talk to you like a person and not a wallet
Befriend girls out of charm and being cool and not forcing it
Get nudes for free
>>
Alpha tier
>>
I'm not sure
>Befriend girl who has boyfriend
>We hang out at my place and see movies and shit
>get nudes
>Tell eachother how much we like eachother
>We eventually have sex
>She is still with her boyfriend
>>
I once blocked a girl in a doorway while a player monster was chasing us and told her she can only pass if she says she loves me. She said it twice before she was killed. What does that make me?
>>
>>384595737
cuck tier

if she loves you so much why doesn't she get together with you instead?
>>
>>384595737
elder god tier
>>
File: file.png (203KB, 600x251px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 600x251px
>>384595860
>if she loves you so much why doesn't she get together with you instead?
>>
>>384595737
She's a bitch. If you ever get together, she will eventually do the same thing to you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.