[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>defeated by a power of love >dfeated by a mary sue I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>defeated by a power of love
>dfeated by a mary sue
I feel bad for Kil'jaeden
>>
Blizz is kind of fucking up here. They are slaughtering the Warcraft roster at an alarming rate and not adding any new characters. It's like they want the franchise to die.
>>
>>384588925
After South Seas, which should end the Azshara stuff and maybe kill off the Naga, they can only really add new landmass on the other side of the planet. Which would then lead to new characters, races, enemies to see and kill.
>>
>>384588925
they'll do a 'other side of azeroth' expansion introducing 50 randoms who will become the new faces of warcraft
>>
I thought demons just returned to the nether when they die
>>
>>384589087
There is no other side. In Ulduar we can see Azeroth among other planets sized down in the observatory, and the continents we have simply take op each half of the planet already.
>>
>>384588417
>Mary sue
Haven't caught up with Warcraft, but pleeeease tell me Thrall had nothing to do with this.
>>
>>384590074
no velen stole this kill
>>
Why doesn't Blizzard just make LFR the default for any raid difficulty like XIV? The elitism in the group finder tool makes pugging absolutely non-existent.
>>
>>384590074
He hadn't, OP is being retarded. Kil'jayjay was killed by the players, not any NPCs.

>>384590149
He just touched his forehead, he didn't do any damage
>>
>>384590074
big boi illidan
>>
>Players kill a boss
>NPC steps in to take credit
Why are they forcing a shitty story through characters? Just show him explode. Don't involve some ass who has to deliver his edgy speech before it happens.
>>
>>384590459
we killed Kil'jaeden though, he was getting ready to explode at the very start of the cinematic
>>
>>384590157
>LFR is default grouping tool in XIV

Jesus fucking christ how fucking casual is that weeb-RP fantasy?
>>
>>384590759
Not at all casual. Unlike WoW, XIV's raids have actual mechanics.
>>
>>384590843
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: mechanics.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mechanics.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>384590843
>>384590953

>XIV's raids have actual mechanics
You forgot to post the webm
>>
>>384591063
World boss isn't a raid boss.
>>
>>384588925
>implying they won't do a complete retcon finished by a remastered vanilla in a new engine
>>
>>384591167
I've yet to see an "actual" raid boss webm then
>>
>>384591778
Here's a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmsNXZOdcVk
>>
>>384591391
By remastered I hope you mean just the world? Because the story was ass and the grind was worse.
>>
>>384588417
I hope at the end of legion Sargeras defeats us or something and Illidan turns to us revealingt his was all just a vision of a possible future then cut and we land at black tempel during bc where he trapped us/hypnotized us instead of us killing him. Then he offers we join him to prevent the future (and the majority of expansions after bc).
>>
>>384592006
My sides, looks casual as fuck, fucking weebs.
>>
>>384592427
Yet it's better than anything WoW has to offer.
>>
>>384589902
>implying Blizzard has never retconned
>implying textures such as the globe texture cant be updated
Players dont care about the lore. They just need an excuse to kill more shit to get more stupid loot.
>>
>>384592560
Not an argument
>>
File: 1482571324711.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482571324711.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
inb4 kil'jaeden swapped his soul with velen when he touched him
>>
>>384592654
WoWfags don't have a leg to stand on for any kind of argument. No content, no subs, no hope.
>>
>>384592771
I tried FFXIV but the Lalafels were too cute and I couldn't stand killing them.
>>
>>384591391
Give me Kalimdor, EK, Northrend, Pandaria, the Broken Isles, and South Seas on one map. DK and DH as normal classes. They can add the whole of Outland, Argus, the other side of Azeroth, etc. in expansions or whatever but I want the whole of what we have now playable at least of the Azeroth side.
>>
File: 1500093641990.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500093641990.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>384591778
>I've yet to see an "actual" raid boss webm then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O77Ra7AnaGM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgUWyXy4eyY

FFXIV currently blows WoW away in terms of boss fights.

The entirety of Mythic Nighthold was a snoozefest, and more of a gear wall than anything else (though Mythic Elisande actually required smart movement).

Even Mythic Kiljaeden is more of a gearwall than actual mechanics.

Deltascape Savage is tuned for around 315-20ilvl (most enter it at 315) and rewards you for proper mechanics.

Also
>No DBM
It's nice to actually have to pay attention to a boss fight rather than have WoW addons do everything for me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.