[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca also known as Ashe - the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ff12-ashe.jpg (138KB, 450x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ff12-ashe.jpg
138KB, 450x1200px
This is Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca also known as Ashe - the 19 year old Princess in hiding of the Kingdom of Dalmasca

What does this pose suggest of her character?
>>
>>384580232
She just shoved her fingers up her cunt and sniffed them.
>>
>>384580232
Man, I'm gonna be B'nargin ashelia's dalmasca so hard
>>
>>384580232
>princess is dressed like some $2 slut
>>
>>384580232
That she had to grow up in a goddamn hurry but it hasn't completely taken hold yet, which is why she's such a frigid hard-ass at the beginning; she's compensating.

That said, the pose is half-stupid, and the attire is ALL-stupid.
>>
File: ff12-vaan.jpg (119KB, 870x660px) Image search: [Google]
ff12-vaan.jpg
119KB, 870x660px
What does this pose mean?
>>
She looks a lot like that Amalia chick running around the sewers.
>>
>>384581219
>That said, the pose is half-stupid, and the attire is ALL-stupid.
More like both of those things are all sexy
>>
That no one has ever booped her nose before so she is taking matters into her own hands, however it's not the same.
>>
File: Ffta-marche.jpg (93KB, 902x985px) Image search: [Google]
Ffta-marche.jpg
93KB, 902x985px
>>384580232
IVALICE IS A FALSE WORLD AND THE DENIZENS SHOULD BE PURGED. ESCAPISM IS WRONG
>>
Coke fiend.
>>
>>384581023
You do that, meanwhile I'll be Basching my Penelo inside of Fran's Ashe on the back of my Vaan
>>
>>384582450
We're going to make royal babies together and I'm going to push my tsita upland so far up her sochen palace that she's going to reach archades
>>
>>384582450
I had that as my Gamefaqs signiture years ago lol
>>
>>384582674
>gamefaqs
prepare for a barrage of hate
>>
>>384582914
;_;
>>
>>384582914
No way, gamefaqs is fondly remembered as many people's first forum.
*holds up flame shield*
>>
>>384580232
>She was supposed to be 19.

Yikes, I thought she was pushing on 22+ with that voice of hers.
>>
>>384583612
They still have helpfull guides for a lot of games thoough
>>
>>384581219
>That said, the pose is half-stupid, and the attire is ALL-stupid.

You're partly right. She needs to lose the leather thing around her midsection, and the red panty part of her miniskirt needs to be a thong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.