[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like the Switch but this is pure evil. From all the backlash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (162).png (1MB, 792x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (162).png
1MB, 792x2456px
I like the Switch but this is pure evil. From all the backlash yesterday about voice chat...Nintendo decides to update the "Parental Controls" app.
>>
>>384578426
What does one has to do with the other? I don't get it.
>>
>Implying NoA has any say in anything. Why do these normalfags even bother?
>>
>>384578426
Even if Nintendo heard the feedback, do you really think they'd have an update out that changes everything within 24 hours?
>>
>>384578654
I'm not even sure what's supposed to be evil? I guess that it records "time spent with parental controls off" sucks for kids nowadays.
>>
>>384578654
I'm pretty sure the idea is that they're convinced Nintendo elected to update one app "instead" of the other.
>>
>>384578426
Nintendo is best buddies with Konami, Koei Techmo and Capcom. What does that tell you about their business practices?
>>
i thought the japanese are a the high iq master race? how can you fuck something up that bad?
>>
>>384578426
>From all the backlash yesterday about voice chat
Nintendo knows the app is bare bones anon.
why do you think they decided to delay the charge and teh app has a giant section dedicated to feed back??

they likely only released it cause the ap runs the splatnet
>>
No but really, can we atleast get normal messaging so I can talk to people I add from games whenever and they don't have to hear my lispy voice?
>>
>>384578974
Who are you quoting
>>
>>384578426
A father here.

That is good, you know?

I have the password of the facebook of my daughter and, damn, read the idiots that say hello to her freak me out.
Parents need to control children.
>>
So when can a burger get the thanksdoc Joycon?
>>
>>384581806
that's a watermelon scheme, not thanksdoc
>>
>/r/NintendoSwitch hates this and is criticizing the shit outta it
MEANWHILE
>Nintendogaf is fully defending it
inb4 "n-nuh uh we aren't!"

The threads all since yesterday have been drones eating Nintendo's shit and praising it.
>>
>>384578426
Who cares about voice chat? We all played Splatoon 1 fine without it
>>
>>384581904
No it's been shotposters like you screaming about it all over /v/.
>>
File: 1500557980083.jpg (6KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1500557980083.jpg
6KB, 232x197px
>>384581958
>We all played Splatoon 1

you poor things...
>>
>>384578426

should of

>Nintendo audience
>>
>>384581754
You're either not trusting her enough or not teaching her enough. She should know how to behave on the internet without you.

That said, Nintendo is probably afraid of perverted pedophiles contacting children and therefore are reluctant to support letting their customers connect with each other via voice chat. It sucks, but for da childrens and all.
>>
>>384582075
Whatever makes you feel less assblasted, sheeperton :)
>>
>>384578426
I think it will be one of those things where Nintendo will feel out how to do it, and the app will have a lot of updates, to be unrecognizable in the following years.

I imagine Nintendo didn't take any help in developing this.
>>
>>384582470
>She should know how to behave on the internet without you.
if you (or me), with 20+yo can be a retarded sometimes in internet, a 10 years old, even with the best education can fall in a trap made by a clever guy. It isn't easy to be a father.
>>
>>384583307
I miss the culture of never putting personal info or images online, and to be suspicious of those who do.
I think that's pretty much the only reason I still use 4chan.
>>
>>384583307
>"I'M A BAD FATHER SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE REGULAR ONLINE"
kys, you failure
>>
>>384578426
>nintendo drone manchildren will defend this
>>
>>384584139
I miss my waifus days... damn... I am sad right now. Keep living the life!
>>
>>384583878
>nephew just born
>I'm the only computer guy in my family
>sis and brother in law are part of the facebook generation dumbfuck
>someday I'll have to teach him the basics of fucking computers and online behavior, which her parents still can't get their heads around
>>
>>384578426
>They should of just made a Bluetooth adapter
The Switch already has a Bluetooth adapter, they just don't want to use it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.