[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I heard from someone that the game was originally supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170719001759_1.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170719001759_1.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
So I heard from someone that the game was originally supposed to be made to only let you play it once, but due to whining it was changed afterwards.

I noticed the Steam Store includes a soundtrack from a "bonus chapter". Is it worth it to delete your save data and try and find that? If the theme of the game originally was only having one shot then it feels wrong to go against that.
>>
The bonus chapter is made around the fact you're playing it a second time when you're not supposed to.
>>
"Bonus chapter" is deleting your safe data in Documents/My games

It's new game+
>>
>>384574991
>>384575080
My question is if it's worth it to play it in spite of the original intent of the game

Is it like (oh god please excuse the cancerous comparison) with Undertale's true ending where you're supposed to play it to get the full experience?
>>
what is this
>>
>>384576559
It's a game where you only get one shot
>>
>>384576559
undertale rip off
>>
>>384577141
>game that was freeware before undertale is a ripoff of undertale
>>
上げ
>>
Like >>384576247 anon said, is it worth it to play the update?
If it is, how do I play it, as it keeps doing the same thing when I open the game, and then it closed?

I'm talking about the bedroom ending cutscene because I chose Niko to be free (I think anyway).
>>
>>384579952
Open the black clover again
>>
>>384574639
>due to whining
It's more due to the fact that people are paying for it now. On top of that, the "bonus" chapter is more like a legitimate extension of the story. Personally, I consider the game actually incomplete if the Solstice parts aren't finished since quite a bit doesn't make sense without that context. The ending is nice too.
>>
>>384574639
>but due to whining it was changed afterwards
No, it was always stupidly easy to reset your game, and the bonus chapter was planned before the game came out.
>>
>>384576247
Yes and no. You get full closure with the Solstice ending, but I frankly liked the OG ending better since it put more weight on your choices. Also, the writer was on mega-crunch since she had to deal with college finals and other life stuff on top of the update deadline with an AWOL programmer (she got outside help in the end), so the writing isn't all that fantastic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.