[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the top games on Twitch right now. Which ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: toptwitch.png (1MB, 1829x288px) Image search: [Google]
toptwitch.png
1MB, 1829x288px
These are the top games on Twitch right now. Which ones are worth getting into?
>>
irl
>>
the top 10 streamed games total more than the other 90 in the top 100 combined. Possibly even top 5.

God twitch is so boring.
>>
>>384572253
fpbp
>>
>>384572195

none
>>
>>384572195
Why do people let digital welfare collectors determine what games they play?
>>
>>384572195
I play wow sometimes, but I would not recommend it, Overwatch was fun as fuck for 2 weeks, then it got to shit cus of competitive and the rest of them were never fun, except for SC2
>>
File: IMG_1545.png (18KB, 112x111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.png
18KB, 112x111px
>>384572253
Fpbp.
>>
Who the fuck wants to waste time watching someone else play videogames? What's the point when you yourself could be enjoying a videogame? Can someone explain this to me? It's the most millenial thing in the world to own a game you'll watch somebody else complete.
>>
>>384572285
There's nothing stopping you from going to all those other streams.
>>
>>384572790
idk I only put on a stream sometimes when going to sleep, and then it's usually a pro player of whatever game playing at a level I never could
>>
>>384572195
I usually watch hearthstone every night to help me fall asleep
>>
>>384572195
IRL is the only one worth getting into
anything else is a waste of time and money
>>
>>384572285
>4 of them belonging to Blizzard
Exactly how much money does Blizzard make? Since Warcraft, they've never released a game that's failed have they?
>>
>>384572790
There's a bunch of reasons as to why someone would watch someone else playing a video game: Esports, want to watch someone who's personality you enjoy (like Conan O'Brien), checking out a new game for what it is and not some vague bullshit "review" of it, etc etc.
>>
>>384573484
I dont think a single game from blizzard has ever failed, no

Maybe rock n roll racing and those older games before they name changed, but as blizzard, nope
>>
>>384572195
1. Ruined by teammates and takes too much investment to get good

2. Shit

3. Pay to win shit with no balance updates, costs about £250 a year to play to a high level

4. See number 1

5. Pretty decent, hard to get good at

6. Not a game, just filled with sloots begging for attention and money

7. lol

8. Not bad, pretty dead multiplayer scene but good single player

9. lol

10. Roleplay nigs
>>
>>384573964
Titan failed but it wasn't released.
>>
>>384572195
Literally all those games are not worth playing other than GTA V, but only play that for the single player, the online that those twitchfags play is garbage.
>>
>>384573484
Top 10 vary a lot depending on who's streaming. Normally sc2 and wow won't be near the top 10, even overwatch falls to ~6-8k at different hours.

Sometimes runescape has more viewers than every blizzard game apart from HS.
>>
>>384574161
Ye, but didnt they turn titan into overwatch technically too?
>>
battlegrounds and dota 2 are the best games on that list

overwatch is okay but it's pretty stale at this point
>>
>>384572195
>kijikers
what fucking insecticide language is that
>>
>>384572195

>twitch

I often cringe looking back at my childhood when i would play vidya while my friend watched. Now a whole industry is built around that concept. That is weird to me
>>
>>384572790
1. You don't want to play video games every waking hour of the day.
2. Some people play games better than you.
3. Communal feel. All gathering to talk about a common interest.
4. Background noise.
5. Watching while you play a game yourself. What's stopping you from doing both?
6. You can't afford every game you want.
7. You don't want to play story based games, but still want to see what it's about.
>>
PUBG is only fun with laid back friends. Solo is shit and you'll probably not have much fun with friends that take shit too seriously. Th game is a joke and not nearly refined enough to actually be competitive. But its format can create some fun/intense shootouts.
>>
>>384575938
parkinson's law on those extra cpu cores
>>
>>384572790
Its not all mom and pop shit, I only watch the tournament casts on the second monitor while playing a game
but sometimes i will filter out non japanese language games, then scroll right down to find some of the weird untranslated shit they play
>>
>>384572195

why do so many koreans use twitch now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.