[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /v/! Recommend me a game with good spear combat system,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey, /v/!
Recommend me a game with good spear combat system, please. Any genre is fine.
Thank you!
>>
>>384570018
total war.
>>
>>384570018
Apotheon, a bit wonky but fun spear fights
>>
>>384570258
>A supposedly realistic war game.
>Spears lose to swords on a field
No, thank you.
>>384570306
I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
Onimusha 2
I also liked the spears in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, but the moveset will get repetitive after a while.
>>
>>384570018
Nioh
>>
>>384571532
>good
Nioh's spears might be flashy but they're fucking retarded, can't do a jab combo without turning your back and striking with the butt
>>
>>384571493
Oh, Onimusha has spears? I actually wanted to play that game. I don't think I'll be able to play Castlevania, though. Thank you.
>>384571532
Sadly, I don't own PS neither I intend to. Nioh does look pretty good, though. Thanks.
>>
Mount and Blade
The spears aren't actually good in relation to the game due to shit ai and other limitations, so they really only work on cavalry and as anti-cavalry
also I love Morrowind spears but it's only DnD combat
>>
>>384570652
>No, thank you.

that's correct behavior, faggot retard
>>
>>384572350
>Side arm is somehow better than a weapon of war with vastly superior reach, power, and speed
>Correct behavior
No, thank you.
>>384572209
I enjoyed the very first M&B back then. What's the best version to play? There was an addon after Warbands but it has shitty reviews.
Regretfully, I despise Morrowind's combat system and even the huge arsenal it has doesn't fix it.
Thanks.
>>
>>384572761
Warband and warband modules are the best versions you can get unless you really like the setting of fire and sword. I reccommned Floris evolved, gekokujo, maybe prophecy of pendor
>I despise morrowind's combat system
fucking casual
>>
>>384573219
Alright, I'll check these out, thank you, anon!
>A huge ogre covering the whole screen
>Slash his belly in half with a Claymore
>[You miss]
I was like 12 and I already realized that's bullshit. Not to mention, one can't really consider Morrowind's combat system good after playing Arx Fatalis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.