[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Konami did nothing wrong, Kojima was wasting tons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: kojima konami.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kojima konami.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Konami did nothing wrong, Kojima was wasting tons of money on travelling and hookers and spending too much money on MGSV on unnecessary bullshit, Konami was going bankrupt because of this one prick.
>>
>>384565129
Source for this claim?
>>
>>384565129
If Konami goes bankrupt it's because they're idiots. MGS3 remake for pachinko machines? Why do japs make the worst decisions in the vidya industry?
>>
>>384567260
This, MGS V sold like bread, as long as they stayed under 100 million it would be always a success, the name alone guaranteed it.

It's like if the next GTA would cost 600 million, that would be nothing because they had the money back alone on the next day at release.
>>
To be fair, Konami was delegating pretty much all the work onto Kojima and cancelling all his non-MGS projects like ZOE3 and Silent Hills. They could've kept putting smaller teams on smaller projects so they wouldn't have to worry about making back all their cash on a single game.
>>
>>384565129
>ywn be as smug as Kojima
>ywn get to spend million of dollaroos on hookers and Lego sets
>ywn get to travel around the world with your personal sex assistant
>>
>>384567260
>worst decisions
>Fire Kojima, turn his IP into pachinko, watch stock prices soar
>worst decisions
You haven't been activating your almonds have you anon.
>>
>>384567786
>make decisions that incite hate among all of your vidya consumers
>but it's ok because of these short term profits
Nah, those were still bad decisions.
>>
>>384568102
>short term profits
Prove it.
>>
Even if Kojima is guilty of all these things Still FUCK KONAMI !!!!!!
>>
>>384565129
>MGSV and GZ sold a tonne, made hundreds of millons of dollars
>didn't cost that much more to make than MGS4 and included development of Fox engine
>Konami has spent the last 10 years burning its console game section to the ground with breaking up dev teams, farming off games to western devs, messed up release schedules and all round incompetence
>butthurt anti-Kojimafags continue to peddle meme that all the money was spent on the games cast etc with zero evidence
>'he just wants to be a film director!!'- first thing he does is set up own game studio
>>
>>384565129
>game made back profit before it even released
>"REE STOP WASTING OUR MONEY" - konami
>>
>>384568198
Good point, those MGS3 pachinkos could definitely be a timeless sensation
>>
>>384568475
You vastly underestimate the stupidity of the nips and their gambling habits.
>>
It's only on /v/ where Konami is perceived as the good guy.
>>
>>384568570
Konami has already asked Kojima to stop spreading false information about the company.
It really makes you think.
>>
>>384565129
>Konami was going bankrupt because of this one prick.
Good, they're dead as far as anyone who actually likes video games concerned. Mobile shit and micro transactions, they just kept trying to chase that golden goose and now they've given up
They outsourced a lot of their franchises and made tonnes of terrible decisions, while Kojima could've been the company playboy, he was the only apparent one making anything worth anything in recent times

Should I recap their history for you? When was their last true inhouse IP? They're stagnant, same with namco, same with CAPCOM and good companies like Taito, Sunsoft, Human and Hudson all died and either got liquidated because of these giants

Don't get me wrong, back then those companies made games worth playing; fresh IPs, delving into new genres, home console AND arcade and they weren't just ports

You guys just don't know what you're talking about and in the most positive way, are ignorant of these companies
They're all shells of their former selves and I believe CAPCOM really are the last who will occasionally try making a new inhouse IP, but most of their talent has left and it's just sequel city; wouldn't be as bad if they could pick a direction
>>
>>384568817
Link.
>>
>>384568889
You forgot bandai-namco.
>>
>>384565129
I don't care about kojima konami ruined silent hill
>>
Kojima is a good designer but a terrible human being. He cheats on his wife with multiple men and women which whom has had many kids. What an asshole
>>
>>384569158
I didn't, I just keep calling them namco even though at one point they were seperate divisions
>>
>>384569203
Source
>>384569250
Last I heard, bandai-namco is richer than Capcom even though their games are mostly jap only.
>>
If anyone paid me millions of dollars for basically anything I would spend it all on hookers and excessive crap too.
>>
File: i can't deal with this shit.png (354KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
i can't deal with this shit.png
354KB, 540x780px
>yfw The Enders Project
>>
>>384565129
Konami killed Silent Hill and is trying its hardest to kill Yu-gi-oh. They did plenty wrong
>>
>>384568102
I doubt they give a shit about you angry neckbeards and trannies.
>>
>>384569580
People still play Yu-gi-oh?
>>
>>384568570
no but futaba is.
http://futabalog.com/?sw=%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8A%E3%83%9F&so=undefined
these threads are full of concrete information which proves konami did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1048075.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1048075.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>384569535
It's fine. Who needs more ZOE anyway. Certainly not me.
>>
>>384568475
As much as it hurts, but this Anon >>384568538 is right, Pachinko machines in Japan are literally gold mines, Japan is well known for their gambling habits, it's one of the largest markets in Japan.
>>
>>384567260
I think you don't realize how much pachinks can print money
>>
File: Stefanie-Joosten-Feet-2363020.jpg (465KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Stefanie-Joosten-Feet-2363020.jpg
465KB, 2048x1536px
How much did Kojima paid her per night?
>>
>>384565129
What did Kojima have to do with farming Silent Hill and Castlevania out to shit tier western devs?
>>
just report the thread, you fags
it isn't about video games
>>
>>384570691
he wanted all internal resources for metal gear but the other exclusives complained because it means they can't release any other IP, so he planned outsourcing.
>>
>>384568817
kojima never spread false information, he only said that MG:SurVive looked like shit.
>>
>>384570865
>Kojima isnt vidoegames

fuck off loser
>>
>>384570498
Stefanie is pure.
>>
>>384571017
Kojima x Konami drama faggotry is not video games, cunt
kys
>>
>>384567396
yeah whats funny is they doubted him, and they didnt give him the benefit of a sequel with the same engine tools. besides, pretending a cultural zeitgeist like GTA is repeatable is just corporate insular greed.
>>
>>384571045
She got RICED, deal with it.
>>
>>384570972
he said if it's me metal gear can'thave zombies and pretended he was not responsible for one bit of it.
but acutually it's kojima's plan from the very beginning of development of MGSV that chapter 4 was going to be zombie&alien apocalypse DLC just like RDR:UD.
he lied and sold former teammates for his own reputation.
>>
>>384571224
Of all fucking girls kojima could develop an obsession over, its the fucking one who looks like a tranny version of the scout
>>
>>384571928
>im gay
>>
File: 1499228501001.jpg (33KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499228501001.jpg
33KB, 800x598px
>>384565129
>defending soulless corporate company which sole purpose is to make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible
>defending the compani who made MGS3 pachinko with remastered graphics
This isn't even the first time I see Konami being defended here. Every time I think that this place can't go any more to the shitter, it always manages to surprise me
>>
>>384572165
They're larping for replies. Kojima is a weird guy and he probably spent too much money on mgsv, but its his baby and hes made Konami a train cart of money over the years. After all that they tell him to go fuck himself in the meanest, pettiest way and try to blacklist their ex employees from getting health insurance. Kojima could have paid $1 million to motion capture his waifu's feet and he'd still be the good guy in this situation.
>>
>>384565129
>acting like a pathetic shill
Bait or not, OP. You're one the keyboard
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.