[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >this shit happening why the fuck did nintendo think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 42

File: DFHWwggW0AAmxK9.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DFHWwggW0AAmxK9.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
>2017
>this shit happening
why the fuck did nintendo think this was a good idea
>>
>>384565038
>"Its alright when we do it"
>>
>>384565038
>actually buying it when you can only hear oter people that use it
hope you enjoy your team being silent the entire match
>>
File: aint_logical.jpg (93KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
aint_logical.jpg
93KB, 500x398px
>>384565038
What's going on in this picture? Is this some extremely sophisticated recording set up? What are all these cables for and why is there a phone mounted on a controller. Wtf?
>>
File: 51F2KF6nj-L.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51F2KF6nj-L.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
I swear, if Nintendo doesn't include this hat with the next Switch bundle I'll be mad.
>>
>>384565038
What the hell is this clusterfuck supposed to be?
>>
>>384565202
>>384565225
nintendo's new app is such shit that when in a mobile set up, in order to hear both the game and your friends on the app, you need a fuckin splitter headphone

>call interrupts if you turn off the phone's screen or switch apps

there's literally no point to using the app other than inviting friends to the lobby, you're 100% better just using discord

>this is going to soon be a PAID service
I like splatoon but if I have to pay money to use this subpar app eventually I'm dropping the game
>>
>>384565486
How about the stationary set up? Do I need all its junk on that case? Also, what if I don't have a phone?

Sent from my HTC
>>
>>384565038
Why would anyone chose to use this setup over using discord or skype?
>>
>>384565223
I bet you're the same person who plays crash on his downgraded pc (ps4) but hates nintendo with his guts and calls then childish
>>
>>384565038
Lol. My PS4 headset broke last weekand I've been using discord on phone, with the phone inside the breat pocket of my shirt with headphones attached. It works, but it's really not a great feeling. Nice to see Nintendo chose somehing similiar as the official solution.
>>
>>384565038
Anyone who is going to scream " HAHA FUCKING NINTENYEAROLDS R GNNA DEFEND THIS " should fuck off , nobody defends this not even nintendo fans , stop being autistic and take your console wars back to ifunny faggots.
>>
It's not a good idea, that's the point
Nintendo doesn't want voice chat, but understands that some games literally have to have it.
So the handful of players willing to put up with this bullshit will do so, while 90% of the players don't fucking bother and you don't have a 9 year old kid getting called a niggerfaggot like it's Xbox Live
>>
File: switch.png (173KB, 610x885px) Image search: [Google]
switch.png
173KB, 610x885px
>>384565642
Can someone answer this?
>>
>>384565642

>How about the stationary set up? Do I need all its junk on that case?

Yes, it's absolutely no different.

>Also, what if I don't have a phone?

Then no online features for you.
>>
>>384568770
Thanks. Wow that sounds awful.
>>
I like Nintendo but this is fucking stupid. they need to stop shilling so many God damn retarded accessories
>>
>>384568770
>>384568662

Achually:
>Stationary
Just use whatever has Discord on or whatever, and voice activation. If you're using TV speakers they shouldn't be so loud as to trigger your mic or really get picked up on if you use a decent headset.
A "decent headset" though is usually a standalone mic and separate pair of headphones though so iunno, you're on a TV set up, it's not going to be high class in the first place.

>No phone?
There's no reason to use the app, besides social networking features like planning sessions. You can still invite as usual through the Switch's friends system, or take an invite.
>>
File: unknown.png (277KB, 1235x879px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
277KB, 1235x879px
How terrible is my setup?

Substitute emulated iOS with Discord or whatever.
>>
>>384568961
>going through this much effort to play a children's game

fuck you Nintendo
>>
>>384568961
wow ... Where do you plug in the matrix?
>>
>>384568961

Drawing is a bit inaccurate since you cannot send display output without it being in the dock, which actually makes all this another huge headache when you prefer handheld mode for motion aiming, but for TV mode that should work.
>>
File: 1491791537251.jpg (312KB, 2142x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491791537251.jpg
312KB, 2142x600px
>>384565038
>>
File: xbox-one-s-review-5d.jpg (471KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-s-review-5d.jpg
471KB, 1500x1000px
What would happen if Microsoft tried to pull shit shit?
How do we get Nintendo to think with their wallet instead of their tiny brain?
>>
>>384565038
Why does Nintendo think anything is a good idea? They're totally out of touch with their fanbase.
>>
>>384569025
To be fair, I already had this set up when playing Smash with friends on the Wii U (with blue line in connected to the monitor) so I don't have to change anything about my setup.
>>
>>384565038

The massive fuck up here is communication from ((people)) like gaming journalists, who show pictures of shit like this.
When
>The phone won't use landscape mode with the app
>Nigga what the fuck you're gonna play kickstand mode when exactly, use fucking handheld mode for singleplayer motherfucker
>not using motion controls by holding the fucking thing
>>
>>384565038
what the fuck is this abomination

I'll just stick with my xbox one where I can stream it to my W10 laptop tyvm
>>
How am I going to get my daily fill of talking to random faggots I don't know on the internet in children's videogames now, Nintendo
>>
>>384569127
Not buy it...

...except that's not going to work, since at least in Japan it'll fly clean off the shelves. Voting with your wallet doesn't work when you can easily be outvoted.

Just wait until a third-party solution shows itself.
>>
>>384565159
You literally cannot talk to random, you can only voice chat with people on your friend's list.
>>
>>384569127
MS pioneered VOIP and it's integration on consoles, that would be going backwards. It's stupid that you need proprietary harddrives and headsets, but still not as retarded.
>>
I remember the Sony video of how to share games back then were Microsoft had the no game sharing controversy, they really should make one about how to communicate online now to continue that PR move
>>
>>384569548
Wait what? So it's literally just Skype integrated in your Nintendo account?
>>
>>384567301
This.
Take a drop on leddit and you'll see that even their fanbiys on /r/Nintendo hate this shit.
>>
What's with the obsession people have with voice chatting to random people?
>>
>>384565038
YOUR A SQUID NOW
>>
>>384567301
This.
Take a drop on leddit and you'll see that even their fanbiys on /r/Nintendo hate this shit.

>>384568961
Why a fucking phone emulator? Just use discord by this point.
>>
>>384569229
well that's good. people just shouldn't have to do shit like this
>>
How does this happen? I genuinely want to know. Did some out of touch exec assume since kids are always on their phones they'd be cool with having basic functionalty taken out of their system and put onto their phones? Do they think having the visibility of the app on the apple and android storefronts are like getting fre advertising from your competitors?

I just want to know that someone at Nintendo had some kind of logic behind this.
>>
>>384569895
I understand it for salmon run, but what the hell are people gonna say in the turf wars? "go paint the ground some more"?
>>
>>384569025
You Don´t need this shit to play the game Faggot! Its only for Voice Faggots!
>>
>app cannot be in the background and phone screen must be on to hear anything
Did Nintendo have a fucking seisure when they designed this?
>>
How long do you think it'll take Nintendo to realise it fucked up and just put the Switch Phone app on the System itself and enable Bluetooth Headsets with mics?
>>
>>384570141
Exactly. It's not like Counter-Strike where you are calling out locations for people to go, what are you going to call out in Splatoon 2? "Go to square #4"
>>
Why are you using a headset?
Stop this.
>>
File: 1445854996825.png (263KB, 713x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445854996825.png
263KB, 713x400px
>mfw the nintendo app shuts down voice if you go to your phone's notification screen or leave full screen mode period
>>
>>384569986
>Why a fucking phone emulator? Just use discord by this point.
Because the fucking lobby system is tied to the phone app, you can't invite people to play with you unless you do it through your andromophone.
>>
>need a phone which protects kids since none of them owns a phone from getting attacked by pedos
>saves battery life by using another device for voice chat rather than using the switch itself

I mean if you know better than Nintendo, then why aren't you working for them since you're a brilliant genius engineer?
>>
>>384570602
I bet it's even worse than that. Do something else on your phone and you get kicked from the party and need to be reinvited or some shit.
>>
>>384565223
>>384566936
I bet he plays those generic games like TLOU or Nathan Drakes or that recent game with the Wildling.
Are all PS4 games legitimately made in the same engine? They all look and feel exactly the same.
Also do they all have the same writers? Their stories and voice lines could've been written by a current year AI
>>
>>384567301
Fags at Gamefaqs switch board are defending this, can't believe they're worse than Reddit
>>
>>384568662
Has a loving mother or father

You are so jelly
>>
>the state of nintendo fans
>>
>>384565098
>>"Its alright when we do it"

>Backlash from literally every single person, site, community

>HURR ITS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT ISN'T IT NINTENDRONES?!!??!!?!?!?!!!!
>>
>>384571002
He's right though.
>>
>>384569548
This is the bullshit I can't believe Nintendo pulled, none of my friends own a switch so I was hoping I could befriend people similar to me as in not a 10y/o or autistic neckbeard saying kys. Nintendo incompetent as shit.
>>
>>384571002
Isn't he right?
You can chat with friends only anyways so people will just use some sort of voice chat on their PCs if anything, I know I will. And splatoon 2 is the only game where voice chat is even a thing, how would that in any way affect whenever you want to buy it or not?
>>
>>384571327
You wouldn't believe how few younger people even still have a PC nowadays.
>>
>>384571302
I'll friend you. I don't talk much though
>>
>>384571452
There are discord (what everyone uses with any fucking online game anyway) and skype apps for phones and tablets .
>>
>>384571452
They all have phones though.
Phones can group call.
Doesn't even use your valuable bandwidth.
>>
>>384571664
>valuable bandwidth.
Fucking 3rd worlders. But yeah, phones/tablets can work.
>>
>>384565486
>>call interrupts if you turn off the phone's screen or switch apps
Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>384571327
The point is that you won't need a pc or another device to chat with anyone on PS4 or Xbox One.
And with this setup, games like Overwatch will never be released on Switch. And even if you tell me now how bad Overwatch is, it is an important game, it is as simple as that. Overwatch on Switch would be huge. "Play Overwatch wherever you are". They could market the hell out of it. But not with this horrible online service.

And it will be the same for any future big online game. They won't be released on Switch. And that is a bad perspective for a console to have, meaning somebody deciding against a Switch now makes perfect sense.
>>
Nintendo will be good again.
They just need to stop making hardware.
>>
>>384571724
I live in south eastern US so yeah almost 3rd worlder
>>
>>384571762
>And with this setup, games like Overwatch will never be released on Switch

Overwatch wasn't ever going to be released on switch, lets be real here
>>
>>384565038
With all these cords as tentacles you can consider yourself a squid now.
>>
>>384571959
I guess so. In terms of specs, it might run on Switch. The game still looks nice on lower spec pc's so that would not be a problem.

And with Switch's initial popularity, I might have seen Blizzard wanting something of that mobile gaming cake.

But Nintendo pretty much ruined any hope for any game with a serious ranked multiplayer that requires team chat to be released now. And that is bad.
>>
>>384565038
Couldn't they just release a dual input bluetooth headset

That would have been smart.
>>
>>384572264
Thanks for the input reddit, but a few minutes on a GM stream should tell you that even at high levels mic use is minimal at best. Most of the time it's not even anything useful.
>>
>>384565038
Nintendo had no choice but to do this.

Had they had console native VoIP, they could no longer tote the 2.5 - 6 hour battery life slogan. The Switch's battery life in portable mode, when playing games in tandem with online multiplayer + VoIP, would plummet to 1 hour tops.

Can anyone can think of another option to include VoIP on a portable that outputs 720/1080p, features online multiplayer-processing software, that keeps the battery life to around 2.5-3 hours? Because I can't. My only realistic gripe with all this is that Nintendo wants to charge us for such a sub-par service.
>>
>>384571076
lel why so mad
>>
File: 1462945248129225318.png (673KB, 814x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1462945248129225318.png
673KB, 814x1026px
Okay I'm gonna tackle something nobody seems to even consider
>Just buy it for the games
>Just talk to your friends on discord
>Just don't play online
I play multiplayer games to interact with RANDOM people: Cooperate to win a match, have some bant, maybe even annoy others for fun as if I was a 12 year old whose only worry in life is to finish his homework just so he can play some vidya. None of that exists anymore and/or is very rare these days.

The fact that this only has chat with friends is a blasphemy, because I've been on this gay earth for 20 years and at this point in my life nobody that I used to know plays videogames anymore.
In fact I cannot "just talk to my friends on Discord" because I do not have any friends at all. Hell, even if I did have them let's just admit that it would be a pain in the ass because first you have to actually know somebody that has the same game. At least that's the way it is with 3DS because fucking Nintendo bans you from Miiverse for asking for the Friend Codes that they themselves provide.

And that's another thing that's bullshit, you can't even add people by looking at a profile and selecting an "Add" button, you need to find a way to contact them outside of Nintendo's property so they don't fucking ban you, just to convince them to give you their friend code and then give them yours so they can add you back and then talk to them outside of the system yet again to tell them that you wanna play something because Nintendo doesn't even do invites I think.
If that's how things work with Switch then I'd rather just get BOTW for Wii U and skip this one.

The Swapnote thing really ruined Nintendo Online forever.
Things will never be as fun as the Halo 3 days on any console ever again.

Please end my misery.
>>
>>384572662
maybe not cheap out on hardware choices so now you stuck between last gen hardware, retarded solution for online chat and apple
cucking your production ?
>>
Probably either some deluded attempt to get mobile integration or an attempt to alleviate bad Wi-Fi speeds for portable mode

either way it's retarded
>>
>>384572662
You can't think of smartphones and tablets? They are pretty popular you know.
>>
File: DaheeBbuingBbuing.gif (973KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
DaheeBbuingBbuing.gif
973KB, 500x278px
>>384572431
But it is there nonetheless.

Which is not possible on Switch.
>>
>>384565038
To be fair, that's essentially the worst case scenario. You can just have your phone with a headset, and keep the game audio low or off.

I don't care about it myself since I doubt I'll ever use voice chat, but I do hope they at least mange to improve the app, because it only working when the screen's on is just asinine.
>>
>>384572826
>>
>voice chat
>unironically
Well...enjoy being 12 I guess?
>>
>>384572826
TL;DR faggot
>>
>>384572997
>because it only working when the screen's on is just asinine
What the fuck are Nintendo even doing?
What they fuck would you even use their voice chat for when you could just get discord or some other shit which will most likley be infinity better?

>>384573125
Nigga I'm a massive NEET loner and even I have a few people I play online with. That's a bit sad.
>>
>>384570660
The phone integration is NOT to protect children.
Every kid in Japan has a phone, and guess what? Nintendo accounts below 13 yo can't use voice chat at all, not even with phones.
The whole point of the app is to bridge it with the mobile audience and to stay connected to the switch at all times.
The app actually works pretty well except when changing apps or locking the phone, easy to patch later.
This isn't a roundabout or a solution to voice chat, this is what they intended in the first place.
>>
>>384572860
After the failure of the Wii U, I doubt any company would take that risk were they in that position.

Even if NIntendo made a console on par with the PS4 Pro/ Xbone X, would they get sales on par with what the Switch is getting now, after the bad PR with the Wii U? No. Fuck no. Third parties wouldn't touch the console with a 6' pole, and Nintendo games don't need good hardware to look good, thus making that super-powerful console DOA.

>>384572928
On the portable itself, not using third party software. Obviously the latter works, but again, is there a way to get native VoIP on the Switch itself without killing the battery in 60 minutes?
>>
>>384572826
>The Swapnote thing really ruined Nintendo Online forever
Captcha doesn't lie.
>>
>>384569110
you forget the TV and console and the cables that come along with PS4 or Xboxone.

A controller can't play games.

I love how people are biased. The switch got the upper hand here.
>>
>>384573327
Plus it's going to connect the entire hardware ecosystem that they plan to build over the next decade through one nexus.
It's actually astounding just how many people cannot comprehend that making an Xbox Live clone might not be the correct decision.
>>
File: 1500289773849.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500289773849.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>384572826
>Things will never be as fun as the Halo 3 days on any console ever again.
>>
>>384571762
Voice chat settings and features are different to each game.
>>
>>384573347
>and Nintendo games don't need good hardware to look good,
Another meme that needs to die. Every game can profit from better hardware. If not for looks use the power for physics/interaction/cloth simulation, whatever. There is always room to improve.
>>
>>384572662
Ok, let's be real.
Who the fuck plays online multiplayer WITH CHAT in portable mode while having no access to a power source? Or in a public place in general.
>inb4 I know 100 people who do this
You know the ONLY 100 people who do this.
>>
>>384572826
Calm down autismo.
Only splatoon works like that.
>>
>>384573510
But the fact that you can only chat with people on your friends list remains, and that is a dealbreaker.
>>
>>384565038
Someone needs to make a cringe a video outside, playing with all that shit. 100% goes viral
>>
>>384573347
>is there a way to get native VoIP on the Switch itself without killing the battery in 60 minutes?
I don't see why not. At the very least why wouldn't they give you the fucking option too?
I mean, I doubt most people will be using the service in portable mode anyways. Who plays competitive team based shooters while talking on voice chat on the subway?
>>
>>384573686
Yes, only on Splatoon.
>>
>>384565038
So, does this require the splitter or can I just turn the volume up on my phone?
>>
>vita
>and piece of shit that is dated compare to the switch
>can do voice chat without stupid shit gimmicks
>can also voice chat with fags on ps4
>doesn't cripple game audio and does both thing in the same time
>meanwhile the switch requires all these shit and cables to make 2 things work
And drones (gayxplain) defends this fucking shit
>>
>>384573812
no it doesn't
>>
>>384573347
It has nothing to do with battery or hardware, it's what they intended all along.
This will work much better once the app is patched.
Only western journos and dumbgaf are shitposting about it btw, Japan is fine with it.
>>
>>384573760
You'd get the same effect if you saw anybody playing any multiplayer online game with chat in a public place with any console. Or are we pretending this is a thing that people do? Voice chat out loud about a videogame match?
>>
>>384568953

>Just use whatever has Discord on or whatever, and voice activation.

>guys guys, you don't have to use your phone, you can use a laptop or PC instead!

How fucking retarded are you?

Having to use a fucking laptop or computer in addition to your Switch for voice chat is still unbelievably fucking dumb and it still requires you to setup and organize things in advance outside of the Switch.
>>
I wonder if it could work with bluestacks?
I have no phone.
>>
>>384568961
saved for future shitposting
>>
>>384573832
This.
>>
>>384573961
Probably.
>>
>>384573885
the phone voip is fucking dumb but if you can just turn the volume up I don't see the problem
>>
LMAO at nintendo cucks.
DONT FORGET TO PAY FOR THE ONLINE FUNCTIONS GOY
ALSO PAY FOR THE HARD MODE DLC LMAO
>>
>>384573905
Are they going to patch out the wires? Or the fact that the phone's screen has to stay on for the app to work?
>>
File: 1500475446883.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500475446883.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>charges money for the ability to use the internet connection you pay for
>setup is so convoluted and retarded that you are better off just using a PC with discord instead of using online features you pay for
>>
>>384574108
What wire?
Only a splitter is required.
Yes the app will obviously be patched to work like skype.
>>
>>384574108
>Or the fact that the phone's screen has to stay on for the app to work?
I don't' see why that shouldn't be able to be patched out.
>>
>>384574108
If you don't mind the game's audio not coming through your headphones, you only need one cable (or zero if you're using a bluetooth headset).
>Or the fact that the phone's screen has to stay on for the app to work?
...yes?
>>
>>384570869
Nintendo has literally made the same games for 30 years
>>
>>384574335
uh literally no?
>>
>>384571830
> They just need to stop making hardware.

Jesus, that'll be the day.
>>
>>384570869
They're all below b-tier direct-to-video movie shit.
I literally cringed with the last of us dialogue.
>>
>>384574396
but the switch is fantastic hardware
>>
>>384573383
But PSP and Vita can do voice chat just fine.
>>
File: 1339835849473.png (11KB, 276x254px) Image search: [Google]
1339835849473.png
11KB, 276x254px
>>384574396
You'll get laid before that happens.
>>
File: BoramErrrrOk.gif (604KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
BoramErrrrOk.gif
604KB, 245x150px
>>384574447
No.
>>
>>384574491
This is a design choice so you stay connected to the Switch online on the phone, not a hardware limitation.
They just need to iron it out, it's a free trail after all.
>>
>>384574543
it is though
>>
>>384574374
*pickups $300 tegra x1 and plays zelda number 37*
>>
>>384574624
>if a game has the same name and characters it's totally the same!

anon...
>>
File: 1500290537174.png (466KB, 442x538px) Image search: [Google]
1500290537174.png
466KB, 442x538px
>>384574581
>This is a design choice
>>
File: 1338846034292.png (292KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1338846034292.png
292KB, 646x720px
>>384574624
>Can't even shitpost properly

What a fucking failure.
>>
>>384574447

really it isn't. It's not much more powerful than the Wii U, battery life isn't great, has no simple means of communication in games.
>>
>>384574697
it is
>>
>>384574581
holy shit
>>
>>384567301
yesterday a shit ton to f manchilds were defending that shit. then started shilling the game with a fuck ton of threads
>>
>>384574725
the battery life is fine and WiiU wasn't portable
>>
>>384574725
It really is though.
>>
>>384574581
You can stay connected to your Xbox using SmartGlass or whatever it is called now AND at the same time you have a real VoIP solution in the console itself.

Mind=blown. MS must be magicians. How do they do it.
>>
File: xboxe.jpg (168KB, 1057x603px) Image search: [Google]
xboxe.jpg
168KB, 1057x603px
>>384574924
ya man xbox is great!
>>
File: HyunaNo.gif (1MB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
HyunaNo.gif
1MB, 245x400px
>>384574615
It really isn't though.
>>
>>384574725
Dont forget the Wifi chip being utter shit compared to current gen consoles, hell even last gen consoles.
>>
>>384572826
Just sayin, you can add people without friend codes now.
>>
>>384575063
sorry your mom won't buy you one, maybe if you work really hard and get good grades next year...
>>
>>384574581
NINTENDO C U C K S ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
>>
>>384572826
Why would you want to talk to people you don't know?
seriously, I'm too socially inept to even think of voice chatting with strangers
>>
>>384575093
Just more bullshit from neocuck.
>>
File: 1450219215221.jpg (68KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
1450219215221.jpg
68KB, 638x599px
As a 3DS and Wii U owner I'm not getting Switch anytime soon. The console is a complete shitfest with 0 game library beside Wii U ports and paid online that's even more trash than other consoles
>>
>>384575165
four you
>>
>>384575167
Because after a certain time of complete isolation you reach a breaking point where you would talk to anyone.
>>
>>384573832
But they don't
>>
>>384566936
I only play mature games for mature gamers such as myself
>>
>>384572826
then don't get splatoon

I mean, it's not hard
>>
>>384575203
its also cracked and emulation soon. buy it for the REMASTERS lmao. Gee cant wait for the zombi u and bayonetta remaster. Again.
>>
>>384574581
Nice falseflagging but you need to work on it some more
>>
Voice chat has never been done on a handheld before.

So this is Nintendo's first attempt, it'll get better. Nintendo never disappoints their fans.
>>
>>384566936
ummm It's a supercharged PC actually
>>
File: 1445391476271.png (655KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445391476271.png
655KB, 740x720px
>>384575165
Nah, sorry.
I'm too busy actually playing videogames.
You can have fun console warring with yourself though.
See you around, roach.
>>
>>384575340
How is that a falseflag?
>>
>>384570616
And you use your phone to invite. You don't need to use it for voice chat as well. It's a 'either &/or' option here, not must use both at the same time.
>>
>>384565038

Maybe you should ask the same to Apple since their dongle hell in which case I hope you aren't an Apple user or else you're just contradicting yourself...
>>
>>384575358
>>384575340
>>
>>384575309
You'll literally lose your virginity before the Switch get homebrew or piracy.
>>
File: QriNoNoNo.gif (987KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
QriNoNoNo.gif
987KB, 500x285px
>>384575162
Cute. So now that you are out of arguments to justify Nintendos fuckery, you try to insult me?
>>
the only reason I may get a switch is because the possible bayonetta 2 port
>>
>>384575403
dont forget to buy season pass and hard mode dlc nin cuck. also pay for online functions lmao.
C U C K
>>
It'd be faster to download discord on mobile and set up a room
>>
>>384575483
what? I just like the hardware, but cry harder I guess
>>
>>384565223
That hat is sick i'll buy another switch just to have it.
>>
>>384575403
t. assblasted manchild
>>
>>384575472
just like with the wii u huh? LMAO
>>
>>384575542
>pay for online functions
So just like Sony and Microsoft?
>>
>>384575487
>nin cucks will buy same 60$ games again
LMAO
>>
File: 1446613900093.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446613900093.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>384575542
Pretty sure cucks and SJW are exclusive to the Sony userbase though, just like microtransactions on mediocre qte movies and paying monthly for rentals.
>>
>>384575248
Then you would go out and talk with people. If talking to random people online is enough to ease your feelings of isolation, you might as well talk to a chat bot.
>>
File: 1472044941331.jpg (323KB, 1188x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472044941331.jpg
323KB, 1188x1500px
>>384575693
>meanwhile at sony
Enjoying your 80, cuck?
>>
>>384575664
>b-b-but sony!
lmao cucks never change, I remember nintendo faggots being smug with wii u free online.
>>
>>384565038
Fuck that's awful.
>>
File: 1342691794448.jpg (33KB, 251x246px) Image search: [Google]
1342691794448.jpg
33KB, 251x246px
>>384575624
Obviously not, since you're still a virgin.
>>
>>384575767
>compares a decade old game to a game from 2014
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS ARGUMENTS LMAO
>>
>>384575769
I remember sony cucks being smug with ps3 free online. Whatever happened to that?
>>
people are going to look at this shit like we do now with the virtual boy
>>
>nintendo does something stupid
>99% of nintendo fans complain about it
>sony fag sees this
This is not right! I can't shitpost about blind nintendo drones if they don't defend whatever nintendo does!
>falseflags as nintendo fan defending said stupid thing than shitposts about nintendo drones (himself) defending stupid thing
Do you never play games?
>>
File: $_86.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
$_86.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
How did they do it?
>>
>>384575767
Crash was only 30£ at launch and includes 3 games, why lie when google exists anon?
>>
>>384575873
Actually, the Switch will outsell the DS.
>>
>>384575624
After people practically paid for it. You emulation-fags could have just bought the damn console with the amount of money you spent on trying to make a working emulator.
>>
>>384575801
>implying nintendo cucks have game or games
>>
File: 1477149218031.png (268KB, 450x561px) Image search: [Google]
1477149218031.png
268KB, 450x561px
>>384575830
>>384575885
Defend this. Oh wait, you can't. Enjoy your remakes, cucks.
>>
>>384575562
I stopped crying over Nintendo a long time ago, I hust hope they go Third Party at some point since their games are not the problem, their hardware is. But if somebody states that the Switch is a great piece of hardware, I might have to step in.

I am not saying you cannot like it. I like the Xbox One even though I know it has plenty of problems. That is not the point. But I won't go around and state it is great.

You should be aware of the Switch's problems and if you are not, you seem to be in denial.
>>
File: 1496959122119.gif (144KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1496959122119.gif
144KB, 180x180px
>>384573383
....but the switch has the same amount of cables hooked up to the tv?
>>
>>384575924
>money you spent
as in zero? have buying season passes and hard mode dlcs LMAO
>>
>>384575664
the only services that require plus are online gaming and host shere play
>>
>>384575984
Actually, Microsoft are the ones literally retiring from the console business, all analysts agree.
>>
>>384575984
>I hust hope they go Third Party at some point
How fucking delusional are you?
>I like the Xbox One
Oh okay, got it.
>>
>>384575953
>60 fps mode
>photo mode
>improved graphics
>HDR mode
>ps4 is much more powerful than ps3
vs
>mario kart 8 is a lazy port, same shit but with dlcs included
>zelda is 720p handheld mode
LMAO at this weak damage control. SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY!
>>
>>384576006
wut?
>>
>>384576064
>>384576123
>How fucking delusional are you?
>Actually, Microsoft are the ones literally retiring from the console business, all analysts agree.

Which is why I said "I HOPE". Never said they will or it looks like it will happen.
>>
File: 1442901582781.jpg (13KB, 253x299px) Image search: [Google]
1442901582781.jpg
13KB, 253x299px
>>384576189
First is a movie, second is a game.
Your move, sony pony.
>>
>>384576189
This. Lmao nintenbros fucking destroyed
#BTFO
#4theplayers
>>
>>384576414
wtf I wrote nintenbros not nintenbros
>>
>>384576414
Like cross plattform play is #4theplayers?
>>
>nintendo faggots were actually delusional enough to think that dark souls trilogy comes out on their shit tier platform
lmao Bloodbourne and demon souls NEVER EVER
>>
File: n1YnDb1.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
n1YnDb1.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Wha-

What the fuc-
>>
File: XYqWlGy.png (849KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
XYqWlGy.png
849KB, 1080x1920px
>>384576601
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

FUCKING STO-
>>
File: 1377636343783.png (567KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1377636343783.png
567KB, 1000x1000px
>>384575358
>>
File: fEtO7p2.png (594KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fEtO7p2.png
594KB, 1080x1920px
>>384576601
>>384576675
Serious question: Does Nintendo hate kids? And everybody that buys their products
>>
>>384576601
>being upset a parent doesn't want their kid to play six hours of video games a day becoming a fat lonely loser like most the board
>>
>>384576601
>>384576675
AHAHHAHAHA NINTENDO SHOULD JUST OWN IT AND SAY "MANCHILD MILLENIAL WITH NO JOB" INSTEAD OF the "CHILD" LMAO
>>
>>384566660
Not everyone's setup is at or near their PC
>>
>>384576841
Use your cellphone then,
>>
>>384576581
Both games are Sony IP's. I don't think anyone believes they will appear on a plattform that is not Sony's.
>>
File: 0aKgb2d.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
0aKgb2d.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>384576601
>>384576675
>>384576752
>>
>>384576923
seriously lmfao if nintendo really thinks people would rather use their phones for this than discord theyre retarded
plus discord is free and this is gonna cost money to use like really soon
>>
>>384576754
This.

I think the Switch and most of what Nintendo does with it is complete trash, but I don't see a problem with parental controls.

The only one's being mad about this should be kids, right? Makes you think about who reacting to this on here is actually a grown up person.
>>
>>384575984
>stop liking Nintendo!!!!!!!

>>384576064
what analysts, Patcher?
>>
File: U.png (87KB, 299x167px) Image search: [Google]
U.png
87KB, 299x167px
>>384576372
UMR IS CUTE!

CUTE!!!
>>
>>384577380
You can use Discord, which is great and free, but you still have to pay to play online at all in the end.
>>
>>384577502
oh shit i thought that the app itself would be an additional payment
i guess i'm somewhat glad it's included in the actual switch online subscription lol
>>
File: TiffanyWTF.gif (494KB, 250x152px) Image search: [Google]
TiffanyWTF.gif
494KB, 250x152px
>>384577403
I just said that I hope they go Third Party so I obviously like their games.

Your reading comprehension seem to be lacking little one.
>>
Do people really not understand that Nintendo is makng this as difficult as it can be on purpose?

After the Swapnote pedo ring fiasco in Japan, they FINALLY realized that they have pedo 40 years old manchildren and actual kids interacting.
>>
>>384565038
Nintendo had the possibility to make a god tier BT headset
>>
>he bought the niggertendies meme system
>>
>>384571327
>it's shit in the first place so the functionality would be limited, it's not that big of a deal!
This is honestly sad.
>>
>>384577840
But Switch doesn't support bluetooth headset
>>
>he bought a sonybro SJW movie cuckold simulator
>>
>>384565038
Real talk, how does that headset not fall off your head?
>>
>>384577687
All I'm saying is the Switch is a neat piece of kit
>>
>>384565038
Nintendo is a cult experiment in seeing how badly you can treat your customers yet still be revered unconditionally
>>
>>384577997
I'll wait until Switch revision 1.1 just like 3DS added another "analog stick"
>>
>just don't play online
>just use discord
>just don't talk

I got the more sensible option for a piece of shit machine with dog shit features:

>just don't use a switch
There we go.
>>
File: BoramAgrees.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
BoramAgrees.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>384578070
I am fine with that.
>>
File: uqimwq68.png (119KB, 487x641px) Image search: [Google]
uqimwq68.png
119KB, 487x641px
What was so hard?
>>
>>384577771
Is the online delay also planned?
Was the dogshit smash netcode also planned?
Was mario maker's massive delayed menus also planned?
Was splatoon's lack of server browsing choices leading you to play a shooter with people from the other side of the planet also planned?
Were friend codes elaborate planet-saving plans we just can't understand?

Perhaps nintendo is just shit when it comes to anything regarding online instead.
>>
>>384578189
but then I can't play Splatoon
>>
>>384578189
Spoken like a true gentleman.
>>
>>384565038
>switch is from Nintendo
>Headseat its from Hori
>Controller core is from Nike
>Smartphone is from Samsung
tell me again how is this Nintendo's fault?
>>
>>384578362
Voice chat is so hard (for Nintendo)
>>
>>384565038
I'm so fucking sick of morons not understanding this shit.
>the headset
Is a third party thing just if you want both VOIP and game sounds together in a headset. You don't need it. Your phone has a fucking microphone, just stick some good quality headphones in if you actually have people you want to talk to.
>the app
You don't need it to join friends and play together. It's literally just a skype/discord/etc. alternative that also lets you invite people via social media.
>all the other accessories
Third party shite, you don't need any of it.
>>
>>384578189
sales have plummeted anyways, zelda is already out and the switch gets 1 big game a year

nobody talks about the switch already aside from pr disasters like this one
>>
>>384578342

Now what about docked mode?
>>
>>384578342
>not possible in docked mode
>no way to use mic.
>>
>>384570431
Bluetooth was never their strong game, as evident on their joystick controllers. They didn't want to fix it back then, they won't fix it now
>>
>>384569240
I've read an article that said
>the game forces you to at least TRY motion controls, but thankfully you can turn them off after the tutorial
Game "journalists" are not intelligent people.
>>
>wanting to talk to children online

nonce
>>
>>384578568
Meant for >>384578342
>>
>>384578603
>, just stick some good quality headphones in if you actually have people you want to talk to.
Oh, we could just do that eh?
Sounds very convenient now!
>>
>>384578556
You best be jesting. This must be bait.
>>
>>384578732
im not, prove me wrong
>>
Nintendo approach is retarded but you all act as if truly anyone other than friendless looser used the built in Voice Chats on a game

must people use Skype or Discord
>>
>>384567301
Examples of defense:
>I'm not even gonna us voice chat
>communication isn't necessary
>I don't want to speak to Nips
>Discord and Skype exist duh!
>>
File: 1485189500375.jpg (323KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1485189500375.jpg
323KB, 1228x1502px
>>384565038

SHUT UP U FUCKING SONNYGER
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER NINTENDO ALWAYS INNOVATE ALWAYS CREATE NEW THINGS JUST WAIT WE LREADY DESTROYED SONY ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

YOU WISH YOU HAVE SOMETHING SO COOL THAN THIS.
>>
Here at Nintendo we are devoted to keeping your children safe from internet predators. With our new system, predators will now have to spend 10's of dollars and look like a complete idiot before they can access the tools required to talk to you children.
>>
>ddduuur why voice chat at all
>duuur dont wanna talk with random people
you realize nintendo wants normalfag audience, not some friendless neets? just look at commercials.
>>
>>384578895
Dumb Wojack poster
>>
>>384577771
>Nintentoddlers are delusional enough to think that nintendo releasing a piece of shit with less basic features than my 2004 psp is a good thing because it will stop 2 pedophiles and make them pray on children through other means instead
Nintengaf never ceases to suprise me
>>
>>384578749
Well it clearly is Nintendo's fault because they force you to use all that shit by not supplying you with a console build-in VoIP option. It is as simple as that.

You wouldn't need all that if they had an online service similar to PSN or XBox Live.

Now I feel baited since I went and explained even though shit is obvious as fuck.
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>384565038
>tfw didn't fall for the Wii, Wii U, or Switch memes
Feels good.
>>
>>384579014
>want to protect kids from pedos
>release POKEMON GO AND THE WAY TO ACTUALLY BAIT PEOPLE
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
defend this nintendo cucks
>>
>>384579034
>they force you to use all that shit
you can plug a head gear to your phone and be done
way to suck the sonyger cock you inbreed retard
>>
>>384579034
>You wouldn't need all that if they had an online service similar to PSN or XBox Live.
but I dont want to pay for over priced paywalls
>>
>>384579078
the game was made by niantic, not nintendo
all nintendo did was allow them to use pokemon
>>
>>384576414
Please correct the term, its #4AllThePlayers

the LGBTQXDR fanbase would be mad
>>
>>384579089
>you can plug a head gear to your phone and be done
Yeah because playing without game audio is acceptable.
Fucking retard
>>
Do you guys want me to defend it? Because I can, and I can btfo you all.
>>
>>384579174
Then just put it on speaker mode, it's not hard dude
>>
>>384579174
>acceptable
it is
>>
>>384579174
the game streams the audio to the phone, pendejo
>>
>>384579157
>nintendo are innocent guys
>its not like if nintendo actually cared about kids safety they would disallow the use of lures
DUUUR NINTENDO DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
>>384579089
>you can plug a head gear to your phone and be done
You are delusional if you think that is a good solution.

What do I need to chat with friends (or anyone) on PSN or Xbox Live? Nothing? I can just use my controller instead of having an app running on my mobile phone? Well I'll be damned.

Compare

>nothing

to

>need a smartphone and an app running

Now tell me which is the better solution.
>>
>>384571594
Ugh, no thanks.
>>
>>384579346
I think the smartphone solution sounds better
>>
>>384579174
Do you retards mute your TV when you use voice chat or something? On the 360, game audio didn't come through the controller but it wasn't an issue since you're playing on a fucking TV with the sound on.
>>
>>384565038
How the fuck are you supposed to do this in docked mode, anyway? The headset cable isn't long enough for me to sit on my couch
>>
I will visit Japan during the Olympics and then Im going to BLACKED.COM jap bitches while 40 years old virgin manlet neets cry in a corner and jerk off their 2 inch micro dicks LMAO. DEFEND THIS NINTENDO C U C K S
>>
>>384565223
I ve how much butthurt this one little shitpost caused
>>
>>384579526
The 360 mic only covered one ear and wasn't noise canceling. Headsets like turtle beach allowed game audio to pass to your controller with an extra cable
>>384579569
Hey /pol/
>>
>>384568961
I have my Wii U set up like this actually just so that I can play the games on my monitor. Have a two-way audio cord that plugs in from my monitor to my microphone slot and then have the microphone play through my default device so that it picks up the wii u hdmi audio on my headphones.
>>
>>384578621
Then you use a bluetooth headset, for fucks sake anon, this thing was figured out over a decade ago.
>>
>>384579845
>Headsets like turtle beach allowed game audio to pass to your controller with an extra cable
Oh, so that fucking mess of wires is ok is it?
>>
>>384578621
>>384578695
You would think that if they could get the joycons to work wirelessly, they could maybe develop some headsets the same way too and allow support for wired ones as well.
>>
>>384580045
Yeah because it doesn't require my fucking phone and the 360 launched in 2005
>>
>>384570086
My guess it that the switch doesn't have the processing power for it due to the whole handheld thing.
It's pretty sad because if they had this phone app in addition to having an online system on the console it would be considered one of the best online systems, as the app does have pretty nice features. Just not great when it's the only option instead of it being additions.
>>
>>384573832
but they didn't, idiot

No one does besides falseflaggers
>>
My headset came with a splitter like this already, so I'm all set!
But I don't use voice chat, so I can only kind of watch the complaints from the sidelines. Shame they couldn't have come up with a better system.
>>
>>384573832
how seething are you rn?
>>
>>384570728
Thankfully, rejoining the group chat is quick. But it's so stupid that you drop out if you so much as turn the screen off, or focus on another app, home screen, or even check notifications.
>>
>>384575358
>Voice chat has never been done on a handheld before.

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>384565038
this is the sort of thing that will end up in 'yeah that existed' threads in a decade. what a monstrosity.
>>
File: 657.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>384575358
>Voice chat has never been done on a handheld before.
>>
>>384565038
>this isn't even my final form
>>
>>384580273
>You would think that if they could get the joycons to work wirelessly
>get the joycons to work wirelessl
>>
>>384576601
>>384576675
do parents unironically use this?
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.