[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Junior replaces the Koopalings and they disappear >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Koopalings.jpg (511KB, 2000x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Koopalings.jpg
511KB, 2000x1714px
> Junior replaces the Koopalings and they disappear
>people demand they come back
>They bring the Koopalings back and they appear more often than Junior does
>People now want them to stop using the Koopalings

are gamers just huge contrarians?
>>
>>384558012
The problem is that most people playing the games these days didn't grow up with the koopalings.
>>
>>384558012
I actually enjoyed the Koopalings back when the first showed up in SMB3. I also enjoyed Jr. when he first showed up in Sunshine. Real shame about koopa kid tho.
>>
boy op, i think there might be two "sub-groups" of people in the main group "people", some who like the koopalings and some who like junior
>>
File: Broodals.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Broodals.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>>384558012
What do you think about the Broodals?
>>
>>384559239
Neat new characters but I still like the Koopalings and Jr. more.
>>
I hate when they take up boss slots because the devs are lazy shits. Not that I would have played Color Splash regardless.
>>
>>384558012
Rosterfags are an unpleaseable lot.

I'm always down for the Koopalings. Lord knows if it's not them, it's just a "giant version of regular enemy" boss anyway.
>>
>>384558012
They aren't a problem, the only issue is that Nintendo is mostly putting them in shitty games, but they're still better than "big common enemy" as bosses. They were fine in Mario Kart 8, but the rest of the roster was shit. People like to shift the blame to them but they're just a symptom, not a cause. Bowser himself and the other koopa enemies are arguably more stale and annoying at this point.
>>
>>384558012
Yes, this is why always listening to fans and people who don't actually make video games is retarded. Lots of times, people don't know what they want.
>>
I like them, but they just felt oversaturated lately. I'll take anything that isn't boom boom again though.
>>
>>384563673
They didn't listen to fans. They did what they would have done anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.