[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Solid Snake a baddie? >kills Venom snake >Destroys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (147KB, 283x519px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
147KB, 283x519px
Is Solid Snake a baddie?

>kills Venom snake
>Destroys Zanzibar Land

>leads to the death of Big Boss and Revolver Ocelot
>kills his brother
Etc
>>
>>384553971
That's incredibly stupid, even for you. None of the things you mentioned make him a baddie.
Jesus christ, I wonder how you manage to tie your own shoelaces.
Like, how fucking dumb can you get?
And then, in a furious tard-stupor, you decided to show everyone your stupidity by making a thread about this.
Wew, lad.
>>
>>384554368
Nice addressing of the points, Wew lad
>>
>>384553971
The ending in MGS4 had Big Boss saying that Solid Snake was the only person to truly follow The Boss's wishes and that everyone else kept fucking it up, himself included.
>>
>>384554585
What were The Boss's wishes?
>>
>>384554585
That part pissed me off since "The Boss's will" is just a watered down version of Snake's philosophy in MGS2, and now MGS3/4 wants to pretend The Boss was just some big fucking Saint of Good Sense.

Nevermind MGS3 just being a bland and overdrawn retread of concepts that were covered implicity in MGS1.
>>
wait

venom snake and solid snake are different people?
>>
>>384554827
yeah dude venom snake is a body double of big boss used to conceal the real big boss and to continue fighting for fightings sake and maybe against cipher as well. This was a scheme between boss, ocelot, and zero

Solid Snake was cloned by Zero from big boss DNA (he was just a regular human) along with a couple of other snakes.
>>
Big Boss = Solid Snake > Venom = Solidus > Raiden = Liquid > Naked Snake (I know he is the same as Big Boss, but he only got good when he became Big Boss)
>>
>>384555130
jesus christ the metal gear series sounds like a cluster fuck
>>
>>384555370
It was a clusterfuck ever sinc Metal Gear 2. Not Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear 2.
>>
>>384555370
it's pretty straightforward when you take it one game at a time and don't skimp of the codec calls
>>
>>384555810

and completely avoid playing 4 or V*
>>
>>384555905
Nah, if you liked what you taste, play them all. You'll never understand otherwise.
>>
>>384555905
>and completely avoid the conclusion of the series
yeah, no
I can see not playing V for story reasons (though the gameplay more than makes up for it in my opinion), but IV is absolutely crucial if you want an actual ending to the story
>>
>>384556670

4 contradicts everything that happens in 2, picks and chooses what parts of the story actually happened while AT THE EXACT SAME TIME saying events that did happen happened in completely different ways
>>
>>384556996
4 is basically a reprise of everything MGS2 touched upon but with a new context, while concluding the series. You'd be a fool to skip it.
>>
>>384554681

Globalization.
>>
>>384557168
That answers OPs question then. Fuck the globalist elites and fuck Solid Snake.
>>
>>384553971
>Kills Venom Snake
>Destroys Zanzibar Land
Is this supposed to be bad?
>Leads to the death of his brother and Ocelot
His brother was threatening to nuke the US if he didn't get money and the remains of Big Boss because he was so fucking bitter about having the alleged recessive genes.
Revolver Ocelot was a double agent on steroids betraying and burning pretty much every bridge he walked on for shits, giggles, and homolust disguised as deep ambition.

Not to mention that Snake shut down and freed the world from the Illuminati
>>
>>384554681
interpretations tend to start that the world ought to be left the way it is.

big boss felt that soldiers were losing their place in the world and that a place for soldiers needed to be secured so that they could always fight on their own terms (see also liquid ocelot's solder's nation, quite interesting in terms of statehood and international law)

zero thought that this meant that a world had to be brought under a single absolute rule, so he sought to carry on cipher as a group above nations to bring world governments under his control. the spirit of the philosophers was that the wealthy and intellectual elite of 20th century world powers should collaborate to achieve a better, more peaceful world.

i haven't really played the solid snake games, but i see that solid snake and co. fought to dismantle the acceleration of world militarisation and nuclear proliferation which was tending towards a perpetual war economy. peace was the answer for solid snake, although he fought because he had to, it was literally his nature and duty to fight as he was born for it, though he and big boss ultimately agreed that it wasn't man's destiny to naturally war amongst eachother.
>>
File: c14.jpg (173KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
c14.jpg
173KB, 1600x900px
>this happened
>people still think this franchise has good writing.
>>
>>384559364
>>384554681
oh and skull face saw that imperalism was disrupting cultures, viz. the peoples between soviet russification and the nazi empire, and especially, the emergence of american global dominance in the mid 20th century. that is why he aligned with another victim of this process, code talker, to create linguistic parasites to destroy the language which above all others has become the 'lingua franca' of the modern world, English, through a 500 year process of imperalism and colonialism. he thought that cultures should have nuclear power to guarantee their survival of their lifeways and languages.
>>
>>384553971
He does have a skull on him.
>>
>>384553971
Big Boss was a cunt who betrayed his own friends and comrades, as well as his mentor's will. Solid Snake did the right thing by stopping nuclear war and later destroying the GotP system.
>>
>>384559585
>venom didn't get any lip service despite ocelot being with him for quite a while

kindof proves he was some panicked idea came up with while on the shitter and underduress of a deadline
>>
>>384556996
Retard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.