[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't watched x-play since 2009 >know it'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: i-touch-my-pee-pee-with-this.jpg (467KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i-touch-my-pee-pee-with-this.jpg
467KB, 1920x1080px
>haven't watched x-play since 2009
>know it's been cancelled for four years
>find out they still have a youtube page
>video on the final segment: https://youtu.be/Z9tjKtkVvao
>cringe after cringe
>sad part is, I remember some of these skits quite well

I can't believe I liked this show as a kid.
>>
for the last like 2 years of G4 existing it was coasting on X-Play and AOTS and drowning in a sea of cheaters and cops with the occasional star trek or ninja warrior to be worth watching but still way off topic for a supposed tech and vidya channel

and its sad, if they had managed to hang in there a little longer and get some partnership with Twitch or keep a show like Arena they used to have and they could've been at the forefront of esports for normies

F
>>
>>384548529
The main reason I stopped watching was around the time I built my first gaming PC. But the cable in my room only had 74 channels maximum (G4TV was Ch. 136 over here), and I ceased leaving my room. But I trolled on the G4 forums until my eventual permaban (and XP started posting reviews on the site anyway). Thus, I was still aware of what went on.

Did they ever explain why they fired Sessler? Seems like it was a power move from the ups.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.