[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next fallout game will take place in Alaska. You start off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
The next fallout game will take place in Alaska.
You start off as generations left inside of a vault and it's busted open by brotherhood of steel after character customization and progression through adulthood a la fallout 3.
Depending on what you do, you are either taken prisoner by the brotherhood of steel to help with combing through the vault (it's gimic being the fact that it's run by an AI /k/ personified and the vault dwellers spent 300 years making guns and robots) or you silently escape out of the vault and are free to seek the main questline (involving brotherhood of steel, enclave, and the leftover Chinese all of which can be joined and have different main quest lines involving destroying the other ones)
The karma system is being brought back, but it's involved in how you quest, and some towns and entire quest lines can be entirely locked out in a play through by crossing a threshold (or not crossing a threshhold)
Game has fallout 4 power armor but it's only available if you join the brotherhood or enclave, if you join the Chinese you get the ability to control a squad of stealth fighters and have a radio to call in strikes.
Battle sizes change from 5-10 vs 5-10 to 50 v 50 do to the more open enviroments, towns are more vertical than horizontal and a lot of shit is underground since the surface is still heavily radiated.
>>
>>384527902
Alaska would be cool but fuck another vault dweller pc and fuck vehicle power armor
>>
>>384528186
This
Also it would undoubtedly still be made by bethesda, meaning it will be a 4/10 at best.
>>
a fallout sort of game set in alaska could be really cool. they could make the weather really important so parts of the map would be locked out by blizzards and general cold until you had the right equipment. you could have a temperature stat where you would freeze if you got too cold so you would have to find shelter and fire and shit.

too bad this is bethesda so it's just going to be skyrim with guns.
>>
>>384528186
There would honestly be no other way to start a fallout in alaska without the character having a bias since the only factions involved in alaska are the extremist ones.
>>
>>384528186
I liked the way 4 did power armor.
>>
>>384528186
>>384529164
Ok, lemme step back on that - I like what Fo4 did with power armor, but I wish it had been more of an end game item that required actual work to get, not something I can get by literally level 4 by simply walking into Concorde.
>>
>>384529270
In my OP I said it would be gotten depending on which faction you joined, which would take some time on either end.
>>
>>384529164
I hated the power cores. I couldn't stop hoarding them so I ended up never using my power armor.
>>
FUCKING
BROTHERHOOD
AGAIN
can you fuck off with this meme faction?
>>
>>384528519
They could open the game like Honest Hearts
>>
>>384530242
I don't understand why people hate the brotherhood of steel so much it's one of the only factions to literally be everywhere. It's like people who say "Man I fucking hate jedi!" regarding star wars lore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.