[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys think the playstation 5 will have backwards compability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ps5.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ps5.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
do you guys think the playstation 5 will have backwards compability to ps4 games?

if it really comes out in 2019 or 2020 then i don't see much of a reason to buy a ps4 anymore
>>
>>384522495
>do you guys think the playstation 5 will have backwards compability to ps4 games?

maybe but no one fucking cares about BC. seriously why are losers on gaming forums so obsessed with BC ?
>>
>>384522495
They'll just expand PS Now. Hold on to your PS4 if want to play physical copies of those games.
>>
>>384522707
please leave gaf
>>
If it's also x64 there's basically no reason for it not to, maybe some hardware fuckery would make it complicated but still not that hard.
>>
>>384522495
No. If anything they will find a way to bring over the digital emulation capabilities of the PS3, while not honoring the digital purchases of the system. Which is most likely why PS4 doesn't have proper emulation.

The lack of backwards compatibility killed the PS4 Pro, but Sony wants to deny the obvious.
>>
>>384522937
>please leave gaf
>imblying gaf is not full of poor spics begging for shit

BC is one of those things you constantly hear about on forums but no one gives a fuck about.
>>
>>384523829

>Nobody plays Xbox 360 games or PS3 games anymore

Daily reminder that someone can be this retarded
>>
>>384522495
There's no reason for it not to have it, PS3 had bullshit architecture but these current consoles are easy. I hope Xbox keeps pushing it hard so Sony steps their game up, competition is good for everyone.
>>
>>384523829
>constantly hear about on forums
>but no one gives a fuck about
>people constantly talking about something they have no interest in
Do you not understand how fucking stupid you sound?
>>
>>384522495
Isn't the current rumor that the 5 is just another half step rather than a brand new console much like the PS4pro?
>>
>>384524279
Yeah, sony executives
>>
>>384522707
Because eventually if my old console doesn't stop working my controllers will, and the console will take up space.BC is a good added bonus.They'd probably rather resell old games on their online stores though, and that jew shit will work.
>>
>>384524729
>if my old console doesn't stop working my controllers will
>>384524729
>They'd probably rather resell old games on their online stores though, and that jew shit will work.

then buy a new fucking controller. why the fuck shouldn't they sell old games, if I already own a game how does them reselling games affect me ?

>>384524279
>>Nobody plays Xbox 360 games or PS3 games anymore
>Daily reminder that someone can be this retarded

owning PS3 games means I also own a PS3 console. no ?
>>
>>384522495
They have to they have psnow which it sucks and they can't tell their fans to buy the remaster games from ps4 days
>>
>>384522707

You are wrong. I held out getting the PS4 even though my launch PS3 died the day the PS4 came out because the PS4 didn't have BC. Not including BC means, whatever I had invested in your platform is moot.
>>
>>384525452
If my controller is dead, so will others be.
>>
>>384526362
>total shit english
>not a spic begging for gimmies

>>384526393
>If my controller is dead, so will others be.
even worse english.

>>384526047
>They have to they have psnow which it sucks and they can't tell their fans to buy the remaster games from ps4 days
your Esperanto is commendable
>>
>>384526709
Do you honestly think sony would do something that stupid. That would be the x1 all over again and that would litterly hurt sony and the Japanese market
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.