[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard this had issues, does anyone know what? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Ratchet_&_Clank_HD_Collection.jpg (19KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet_&_Clank_HD_Collection.jpg
19KB, 200x232px
I heard this had issues, does anyone know what? I want to revisit the classics.
>>
>>384520503

Off the top of my head
>Ratchet's helmets are larger than his head in 2 and 3 for some reason
>some visual effects are missing
>The Robo Fizzwidget doesn't talk when giving his tour at the Megacorp Armory
>>
>>384520503
The issue is that it's one of the best R&C games. Which isn't really an issue.
>>
>>384520929
Oh damn I thought this was talking about Up Your Arsenal specifically. I'm not sure how the ps3 collection is.
>>
>>384520929
I know they're great, I just don't want to put up with shit versions of the game.
>>
It alright.
You're better off playing the originals, no visual or sound problems. And I've only emulated the first and second games but they run pretty damn well, even on my middle-of-the-road PC.
>>
>>384523215
Can I play them in widescreen?
>>
>>384523682
Yes, 2, 3 and Deadlocked all have widescreen support and progressive scan. There's probably better options for emulation, but that's what I used when I played them on my actual PS2.
>>
>>384523854
I knew that, I meant 1 in the emulator. The PS2 emulator's setup was always sort of a hassle, any good guides?
>>
Missing Deadlocked.

I played the collection on my Vita and had no issues really.

Deadlocked on Max Difficulty is the best one tho
>>
>>384520503
if you decide to emulate then this video might help. or rather, the video itself is worthless but use the links in the description. the official latest emulator is version 1.4 something but in the links you can get 1.5 which reduces texture glitches in hardware mode
>>
>>384525525
What link?
>>
>>384520503
Bought mine used and it crashes on startup. fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.