[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taiko Drum Master: Session de Dodon ga Don! launches Oct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1500393292247.jpg (819KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
1500393292247.jpg
819KB, 1200x676px
>Taiko Drum Master: Session de Dodon ga Don! launches October 26 in Japan

>The Japanese drum rhythm action game will be available by itself for 6,100 yen or bundled with the “Drum and Drumsticks for PlayStation 4” controller for 9,980 yen. A digital “Deluxe Version” including the “Donda Pack Vol. 1 to 6 Set” Season Pass will also be available for 9,288 yen.

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/taiko-drum-master-session-de-dodon-ga-don-launches-october-26-japan

It's about $90 for the game+drum. Are you going to import the new Taiko game?
>>
Here's some gameplay aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaB8xEik488
>>
File: 1489245187598.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489245187598.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Oh well, maybe another day.
>>
>>384518116
I would buy it just to play this song alone
>>
>sold out everywhere
Just kill me desu
>>
>>384519768
Jesus christ, I saw a guy saying in a thread like 2 days ago that it wasn't up on play asia yet. Seems like it was sold out instantly.
>>
File: 230jmn1m8w8z.png (581KB, 768x807px) Image search: [Google]
230jmn1m8w8z.png
581KB, 768x807px
Already pre-ordered senpai
>>
>>384520049
That's a shame. I'd like to play it with the drum controller but maybe I'll have to buy it digital.
>>
I might get it. Only one I've ever played was on the vita and it was fun. The drum would be really fun. Hope it has cruel angel thesis in it too
>>
>>384521209
Isn't that in like every taiko game?
>>
File: 1497328746621.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497328746621.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>
PC port when?
>>
>>384523349
Probably never.
>>
I'm able to play imported games right on my normal PSN account right? Because I will be getting this game somehow and as my first import
>>
>>384523557
Yes. There's ways for both, digital and physical games. If you are importing the physical version it's as easy as putting it in your PS4 and just starting the game.

Digital is a bit more tricky. You'll need to make a PSN account for the region you want to buy the game from (in this case probably JP), buy the game on that account and then set your PS4 as primary system for the JP account. Once you do that you can play all games that are on that account on every other account that's on the same PS4.
>>
>>384516527
>~$200 for the game & drum pack plus the season pass
Will not pre-order or buy until next week. My ass is broke ATM.
>>
>>384524085
Don't forget that Sony fucking hates you and generally does not allow DLC to work with games outside of the region. What this means is that if you want to play the DLC (song packs) for an imported game you will need a JP account, even if you can buy that same DLC on your main (US/EU) account. Also save games don't transfer between accounts so if you want to start playing on your EU/US account and then grab the DLC on your JP account you get to start all over again

I learnt this the hard way when I bought a used copy of Sniper Elite 3 that turned out to be from the USA. I could buy the DLC on my EU account but it would not let me play it because my disc was from the US
>>
>>384525695
That's not a sony issue, that's a publisher issue though. When you transfer savedata onto an USB stick you can see that the same game from 2 different regions has different names, so they are probably treated as different entities alltogether.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.