[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found some Lord Mobile promo codes hidden away on a secret site

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: LrdsGift.png (72KB, 544x270px) Image search: [Google]
LrdsGift.png
72KB, 544x270px
So, I think I found a fuck up by IGG. So, I was searching for Lords Mobile promo codes, and I made a typo. I searched for Lrds Mobile Promo Codes instead.

This weird site popped up: https://www.lrdsmobile.mobi/

It gives this code: NT2ZR2NT

I was cautious, because it has you click a link to claim the code. So, I connected to wi-fi using an old phone I didn't care about, and sure enough it worked.

I then typed in the missing "O" in that web address and got this: https://lordsmobile.mobi/

Its virtually the same site, except without the promo code. Considering how generic and hidden it is, I have to assume these codes were made for some promotion that they never ended up doing. I'd venture to think that somebody fucked up with the domain, and did not realize they made a typo. So they scrapped that one and made a real one. Then when the promotion either ended or got scrapped, they went ahead and took it down. But they never bothered to edit the fuck up site with the typo.

Or at least that is my theory.

Well, either way, those codes work. The site says they expire at the end of the month, but who the heck really knows.
>>
>>384510283
>mobile
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.