[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still sucking Bethesda off? They never produced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Todd-Howard.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Todd-Howard.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Why are you still sucking Bethesda off?

They never produced anything of value, they wanted to monetarize the only thing that makes their games even remotely enjoyable for most people (mods) and they even have the lack of decency to try again.
Their games always have so many bugs it feels like reading Silence of the Lambs. And who has to fix that? The community of course. Unofficial Patch $19.99. Doesn't that sound great?

Arena & Daggerfall = Most fanboys don't even know that these exist, but it doesn't matter since when they were easily overshadowed but other games of the era - and rightfully so.

Morrowind = Had pretty good graphics for the time. The gameplay isn't poor. The story is alright, has some ok themes. While the worldbuilding isn't too good, it's by far the most creative they ever came up with. Many people want to make you believe that this world is oh so unlike anything they could've ever imagined. Well, it's got big mushrooms everywhere - that's kinda it.

Oblivion = Had good graphics for the time. Gameplay is garbage. The leveling enemies are nothing but a bad joke, although earlier games did kinda the same thing with loot. Story sucks. They even broke their lore. It takes place in Cyrodiil in case you don't know which was establishes to be a jungle. Well you probably know it's not. One word that sums this game up perfectly - generic.

Skyrim = See Oblivion for the most part. Mind you that the graphics sucked even when this came out. They broke their lore again with this one. Skyrim was supposed to be all frozen and shit - you probably know it's not.

Fallout 3 = The original games were great. This one is garbage though. The story is a joke, gameplay is shit and they somehow managed to make it look worse than Oblivion. The art direction is good, but THEY didn't come up with it. Oh and it broke the lore, but that is to be expected at this point.

Fallout 4 = See Fallout 3. The gunplay feels a lot better this time around. That's it.
>>
>>384506287
Don't compare Todd to Hitler, Hitler was so much better
>>
>>384506287
>, it's got big mushrooms everywhere
Confirmed for never leaving the starting area.
>>
>>384506535
Op here,
Well what is there other than that? Some generic vulcanic areas, some graslands and oh a lot of small islands. Creative.
Oh and yeah you got some mages that levitat and live in mushrooms.

Meant to to write that Morrowind's gameplay is poor btw.
>>
>>384506287
Buy MEIN game!
>>
>>384506790
I'm not even gonna talk to you until you give examples of things you consider "good"

You're not worth the time.
>>
File: haha.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
I have 2,642 hours in Skyrim and this cuck wants to tell me it sucks
>>
>>384506287
>Well, it's got big mushrooms everywhere - that's kinda it.
Also lava pools and volcanic areas.
Solstheim was better
>>
>>384507707

yeah skyrim doesn't suck you do :^)
>>
but bro, like, open world duuuude
>>
>>384507896
I said that myself, few post above you.
>>
>>384506287
say s the mad virgin from his computer kek

todd has literally made more money than your entire family tree
>>
>>384506287
>>384506790
I've got a map of Morrowind open right now, and I count 14 different biomes, 15 if you count Mournhold.

Anyway, you're a cuck faggot beta shitlord redditor (pick your favorite) because you know full well there is more to worldbuilding than biomes. Have a sage.
>>
>>384506287
Literally everybody in this board agree that Morrowind and New Vegas were the only good games of Bethesda worth playing.
>>
>>384508703
New Vegas isn't by Bethesda, it's by Obsidian. And people and this board usually hate it lol.
>>
>>384506287
>It takes place in Cyrodiil in case you don't know which was establishes to be a jungle.
wasnt that reshaped with the power of CHIM?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.