[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>to do something as simple as to modify guns you need to complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>to do something as simple as to modify guns you need to complete 3 stupid side missions and to access those you need to complete about 10 other stupid side missions
What did Kojima mean by this?
>>
Yeah as you start the game you should automatically receive all the updates for free along with all the weapons. You want Kojima to come along your house and suck you're dick while we're at it?
>>
mobage with a AAA budget
>>
>Want to research a silencer
>Have to research an entire new gun that has the silencer on it
>>
casual
>>
at first, despite all the /v/ naysay, I was stupidly excited to play this because I thought it would just be a larger PW which was INCREDIBLY fun to 100%

but for some reason it just isn't anywhere close as satisfying. I guess the longer repetitive open world structured missions aren't as satisfying to play and replay as the short straightforward stuff in PW. and I played PW on ps3 by the way, idk about the PSP one I hate small screens but PS3 HD was fucking glorious for both short bursts and 8+ hours of autism gaming sessions

still liked 5 tho but just not as much as I imagined I would
>>
>>384502374
what a scrub bro amirite???
mgsv was the best XD
>>
>>384502439
PW is one of my favourites.
MGSV took PW mechanics and made them unfun. Want to develop an item? Wait dozens of real time minutes or hours in game. Want to use equipment? Pay geld. Want to use captured resources? Wait. Want resources more quickly? Pay real geld for Mother Base Coins.

I wish there was MGO-like suit customization. Might happen in Survive though.
>>
>>384502439
Kojima made financial mistakes that caused the break with Konami during the development of MGSV.
He wanted to generate an open world with more things like GTA V has but his methodology of wasting money played against him.

Related pic, Chico was going to be part of the story originally.
>>
>>384503034
yeah for some reason even basic stuff like just getting new equipment didn't have the same feel good effect as PW where building a big armory made you feel like an operator african warlord
>>384503035
desu you can tell by how the game is all over the place
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.