[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Season 2 literally confirmed >TWD approaching its 4th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3667.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3667.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
>Season 2 literally confirmed
>TWD approaching its 4th and Final season

Where you when Telltale finally returned to form?

TWAU: https://youtu.be/xyxVaTmDjkw
TWD Final season: https://youtu.be/22xdjouCzwM
>>
>>384500493
Awesome. Can't wait for Snow to be a straight bitch to me again.
>>
>>384502157
Tales from the Borderlands was really good though, the Batman game was also okay but riddled with technical issues.
>>
How is their ASoIaF game?
Does it follow the show or the books?

Also if they are willing to revive TWAU then Borderlands won't be too far behind, it was literally written to be continued.
>>
>>384503163
They said a continuation of the Borderlands game is entirely on Gearbox. I would bet we don't see a follow up until after Borderlands 3.
>>
>>384503163

It follows the show
>>
>>384500493
I am so fucking excited to be friendzoned with Snow again in Wolf Among us Season 2. Waited 4-3 years just for a news update.
Walking Dead season 3 was a huge disappointment(The forced relationship and useless new characters) I'm hoping they make season 4 actually make me care again.
Batman Season 2 will be hopefully run better (the first season was poorly optimized and ran like shit.)
I personal think Tales of the borderlands doesn't need to have a season 2 it ended well, but I will still play it.
>>
I don't know why, but TWAU 2 announce made me really happy
>>
Is there anyone else left who haven't given up on waiting for the sequel to Game of Thrones? Was there any plot point in season one that WASN'T left unresolved? It's been almost two years since the last episode released and they didn't say even a single word about season two during any of this.

Makes you wonder if they're just sweeping it under the rug and pretending it doesn't exist any more.
>>
>>384506070
I imagine they either don't know what to do or forgot about it like Tales Of The Borderlands.
>>
i already hated wolf among us season 1 why does /v/ suck its cock?
>>
>>384500493
>>Season 2 literally confirmed
Fuck yeah
>>384506724
It's literally the only good Telltale game next to TWD S1.
>>
>>384507160
Not him but I liked the first episode and hated the rest. It's clear they re-wrote the whole thing, and the result is a very disappointing experience, with Episode 4 being the worst episode Telltale released in a decade.
>>
>>384507160
ehh maybe its just not my kind of thing
i disliked twd s1 aswell but still liked it it more than wolf among us

wolf among us just turned into bullshit so quickly and so much shit was happening

i was also mad at the game trying to tell me iam the bad guy when all i wanna do is put criminals back to their place specially that part where you jump above cars almost getting killed just to catch that guy and the game paints you as the bad guy for killing him

no fuck off with that stupid moral shit let me feel bad about this myself dont have to game emotionaly manipulate me with this sad music and the character being sad about the choice he just made isnt it supposed to be my choice and how i would feel about it? dumb ass game in my opinion

also that part where you almost get murdered by those 2 guys nah fuck it i killed him and fuck the game for telling me iam an asshole for it he tried to kill me first
>>
>>384500493

>Another season of Bigby being a bumbling moron that all the other fables are bafflingly terrified of.

Yeah no fuck off.
>>
>>384507628
I rather trust the creator of the graphic novel.
>>
>>384508215
took the words out of my mouth i wanted to kill all the other fables for being such dickheads
except snowwhite and that pig...and there was that monkey right? also that one guy with the weird hat who had a broom in his hand i remember him being pretty chill aswell
>>
>>384508325

I mean in the comics there is absolutely a reason why Bigby is feared, and it goes beyond him just being a competent sheriff. He has solo'd entire fucking armies, primarily for the fun of it, and has had centuries to become the peacekeeper of the fable community. Hell the first story arc is him solving a crime mystery almost immediately.

Then the game comes along, where he's a fucking dunce who has troubling chasing down a fat Tweedle and gets knocked unconscious in one punch.
>>
>>384500493
It's confirmed?
Fucking finally, now i can play a good telltale game again, it's been years.
>>
>>384500493
I love bigby's voice actor.
He just seems so cool.
>>
>>384500493
is clem gonna finally die?
>>
>>384500493
fucking finally
>>
>>384506070
GoT was awful so hopefully they just drop it.
>>
File: aekz85.jpg.png (328KB, 491x441px) Image search: [Google]
aekz85.jpg.png
328KB, 491x441px
Been waiting so long for him to return, praise the sun!
>>
>>384509615
It was better than Boderlands and TWD after S1.
>>
>>384500493
>Where you when Telltale finally returned to form?
Doubtful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9Np4mh3tc
>>
File: Cunt Destroyer.jpg (244KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt Destroyer.jpg
244KB, 1776x1000px
>>384509019
It's the Superman dilemma, it's hard to create a good story around a demi-god. The game is some years before the start of comic though, so there's that.
>>
>>384500493
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
>>
File: 1395128158018.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1395128158018.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
>>384511536
meant to say *a good video game story
>>
>>384500493
Is season 2 worth slogging through for season 3? I got bored on season 2 half way through.
>>
>>384501780
>not going full Big Bad while Snow desperately tries to run damage control
>>
>TWAU was amazing because it had a great source material
>Now there's no more source material
I doubt Telltale will make it good
>>
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE NEW SEASON OF BATMAN, GUY! HYUK HYUK!
seriously though, was it even popular? I didn't see a single thread on it and I didn't even finish it
>>
>>384511785
If you disliked Season Two, you'll probably hate Season Three even more. I personally felt that S1 was amazing, S2 was okay, and then S3 was a dumpster fire. I have almost no hope for this final season.
>>
>>384511785
If you're talking about TWD playing through season 2 is worth it, except season 3 has a terrible thrown together plot and you wish for it to end already for season 3.
>>384512019
Season 2 was alright, way better than season 3. I hated the forced relationship they made us go through. I known this was going to be trash after episode 2.
>>
Could be good.

Last Telltale game I enjoyed was TWD S1, TWAU didn't live up to it and I never got used to the voice acting, and the plot after the first episode kind of lost me. I honestly can't remember how much I enjoyed it, but I remember feeling that it could've been a lot more and there was barely any detailed detective work that I wanted. Visuals were still great though and I think I still enjoyed it for what it was. All I think I remember is that Mary was a terrible character.

Then TWD S2 happened and I lost all interest in Telltale, though I watched someone else play the Borderland game and it was surprisingly decently written.

TWAU is weird, because on one hand, I loved the early Fable series, this knockoff-Wolverine detective agency type of thing... but then it immediately goes away from that and turns into this story about a war and focuses on characters worse than Bigby and by the time they got a new cover artist (82?) I stopped reading entirely.

Also because of the fact that there aren't really many stakes, because I know Bigby and Snow and whoever else live because of these games being prequels.
>>
TWAU and TWD S1 were comfy af. Should I give Tales from the Borderlands a try?
>>
>>384513607
yes, it has the best intro music for each episode Tbh
sasha a cute!
>>
>Telltale will die as a company after these two seasons

Feels good.
>>
>>384507657
you have to be at least 18 to post here
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.