[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this as a gift from my uncle, and I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 3080528-adwwawdwdwdwwd.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3080528-adwwawdwdwdwwd.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Just got this as a gift from my uncle, and I don't want to return it because it would seem like a dick move. Any good games for it? I already know it has halo/gears/forza but is there anything else? I don't care if it's not exclusive just as long as it's not on ps4.
>>
Get EA access, and xbox game pass
>>
File: D3OsvKq.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
D3OsvKq.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
Sell it and use said money on cocaine. Should be enough for a good 4-5 grams.
>>
>>384499331
Sunset Overdrive is pretty sick.
Checkout Record, not particularly my type of game but a lot of people seem to enjoy it.
Otherwise that's it. If you don't own a PC, Ori and the Blind forest is a fantastic game.
Halo Wars 2 is a good console RTS. I don't like State of Decay, but it's an exclusive.

Some upcoming games to look forward to are Cuphead if you're into platformer type games. Sea of Thieves for multiplayer fans. And Halo 6 for FPS/Action game fans.

Also if you missed out on some 360 games, pick those up through the Microsoft store. They should be playable FOREVER. Every single Microsoft console you pickup from here on out all the games you buy now will work forever.

It's a solid console. Have fun with it.
>>
Nope there's nothing but halo.

Sorry.
>>
>>384500230
Meant to say ReCore, not record.
>>
>>384499331
Hello friend, a pity you were given such an inferior console as a gift, however, you can sell it to purchase the new Nintendo Swtich, with a variety of amazing games, we are sure you will enjoy our product, with more great games to come, innovation like no other's and the ultimate portable social experience.
>>
Don't know about GOOD because i havent played them but:
Quantum Break
Killer Instinct
Lost Odyssey through Backwards Compatibility
Red Dead Redemption through Backwards Compatibility
Sunset Overdrive
>>
Remember to use the controller when playing PC games.
>>
>>384499331
Thank your uncle if only for the controller
XB1 controller is sex
Use it for your PC
>>
Sunset Overdrive is literally the one worthwhile exclusive.

Use it for 360 games like I do. 360 had a fantastic library.
>>
That remastered halo trilogy is definitely worth a buy. And Dark Souls 3 is actually more acrive on Xbox than youd think.
>>
>>384499331
buy up all the good 360 exclusives you missed, get some og xbox ones whilst you're at it. you can also download the psx and n64 emulators on it and use it as a dedicated emulation box for all those older games you missed out on. use ps4 for modern games and you can get the best out of what both consoles offer.
>>
>>384499331
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the Blind Forest
Halo if you like that
ReCore maybe
Forza Horizon 3
Quantum Break
>>
>>384499331
Keep it boxed, maybe when the Xbone X releases they'll do some trade in thing like the PS4 Pro had.
>>
File: IMG_5980.jpg (328KB, 2513x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
328KB, 2513x1413px
Killer Instinct is one of the best fighting games out at the moment bud is sadly a microsoft exclusive.

I know they'd never realease it on anything else but they sorta shot themselves in the foot when the ps4 became the "home" of fighting games.
>>
>>384499331
Nope, you named all the games it has.
>>
What I played on my XO:
Hallo series
Gearsof War series
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Killer is Dead
Alice: Madness Returnes
The Division
Evil Within
Darksiders
Rainbow Six
Destiny
Catherine
Titanfall 2
Far Cry Primal
AC Syndicate
AC Unity
Deus Ex: MD
ME: Catalyst

Is it good list, /v/?
>>
Killer Instinct. It's a solid fighting game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.