[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they do this when they have so few games? They even put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: blizzlogic.png (55KB, 219x1049px) Image search: [Google]
blizzlogic.png
55KB, 219x1049px
Why did they do this when they have so few games? They even put special emphasis on the change in the patch notes.
-Do they plan on releasing many more new titles within the foreseeable future?
-Are they going to let you download and launch Classic games like Warcraft 3 through the launcher?
-They did the whole promotion for Destiny 2, maybe they're going to start hosting other developers' games through their service and compete with Steam?
Thoughts?
>>
File: ShitQ.jpg (759KB, 3000x1794px) Image search: [Google]
ShitQ.jpg
759KB, 3000x1794px
>>384498958
Maybe they are thinking of adding stuff, and they probably did some stability fixes for the launcher and just tossed in the UI update. I think the icons looks pretty good when you collapse it.
>>
making room for activision games
>>
It's just more in line with the new blizzard style. Take a look at WoW website, it has the same exact minimalist stile.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.