[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he used magic >he ran by enemies on his first encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>he used magic
>he ran by enemies on his first encounter with them
>he summoned NPCs before attempting to face bosses solo
>most of his souls went towards vitality and poison arrows
>he consistently used wikis
>he found overpowered early-game weapons he clearly must have known how to get beforehand
>"dark souls isn't even that hard, fucking reddit pussies"
Thanks for judging the game's difficulty by what was essentially the easy mode you chose

Amazing fool ahead
>>
Magic is actually hard mode since they go out of their way to make it garbage in 2 & 3.
>>
>>384493495
To be completely honest, I wouldn't know
I've never used a single spell in any of the games, they seem really unfun
>>
I always summoned Tarkus, even knowing that Iron Golem is ricidulous easy.
Dunno why, maybe because Sean's Fortress seens to be a giant clusterfuck and at the very end you find someone who worth fighting for.
This sounds dumb and silly, I know.
>>
Why are people so worried about proving to anonymous forum posters that they're better than them at games? If they actually thought the series was easy, they wouldn't feel the need to gloat about just how easy it supposedly was
>>
>>384493698
Some have neat designs and functions but the more interesting they are, the harder they're nurfed.
>>
>>384493495
Magic garbage in 2? They had to go out of their way to nerf shit because magic used to be OP as fuck. It's pretty much balanced now but you still got shit like Climax that will straight up one shot another player
>>
File: 1494527179459.jpg (29KB, 184x180px) Image search: [Google]
1494527179459.jpg
29KB, 184x180px
>>384493495
Magic in the early game in Ds1 was actually ass. You could only one shot enemies up until Undead Parish, and you didn't get any good spells until like 3/4ths into the game. By the time you got all the good spells and decent stats to use them, the game was over. Yeah, magic was bullshit in NG+ but basically everything was. You could destroy bosses in NG+7 with Power Within in mere seconds. I think the only reason magic could be considered easy mode is because the AI in Ds1 wouldn't even react to getting hit by spells, it's like nobody play tested the game using magic at all
>>
>>384493115
>did none of that
>found it easy
Thanks for a shitty thread OP. DaSBorne is a fun series, but seriously fuck the worthless fan base...
>>
i liked summoning other players because it helped them with their covenants
yeah, the game is quite hard when you intentionally gimp yourself
personally i like just playing the game normally and making use of the options that the devs give you
>>
>>384494335
>it's like nobody play tested the game using magic at all

Would explain why the lock on function craps out in the Archives.
>>
>>384494554
Right, but if you wanted to play Wolfenstein TNO and someone started telling you it's way too easy to be fun, and you found out they played the whole thing on easy mode, you probably wouldn't want to take their concern to close to heart, would you? There's really no difference. In both cases the devs have explicitly given you a way to play that eliminates the challenge that is crucial to the atmosphere of the game (well, that last part only really applies to DS). You probably don't want to listen to criticisms from someone who went with that option
>>
>>384493832
Iron Tarkus is that nigga
>>
>>384494335
Yeah, playing a "mage" early game pretty much means using the tin meme stick as a crutch until after blight town
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.