[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>god-tier 10/10 gameplay, arguably the best open world game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
>god-tier 10/10 gameplay, arguably the best open world game ever made
>beautiful studio Ghibli like art style
>incredible attention to detail
>amazing exploration
>soundtrack is literally 6 tracks consisting of 2 piano notes every 6 minutes
>every good song is used on cutscenes
>shittiest excuse of a "story" if you can even call it that
>awful voice acting (especially Zelda's, what the fuck, most annoying voice in the whole game and it's the one you hear the most)
>only memorable characters are faggot Bob the builder and that friendly Zora prince guy
>Ganon is the easiest final boss ever, I had a harder time with fucking bokoblins
>ending fucking sucks and leaves you empty
Seriously, how could you fuck up so bad Nintendo? This was so close to being the best Zelda game... Atleast its fun to dick around in Hyrule but that doesn't make the 30 years of delay worth it.
>>
>>god-tier 10/10 gameplay, arguably the best open world game ever made
Don't expect people to read past this.
>>

lmao no What is Gothic 2?
>>
i like the game but the combat is so boring
>>
>god tier 10/10 gameplay
>arguably the best open world game ever made

>>384492332 was right. Literally stopped reading after that, KYS OP.
>>
>>384492409
>What is Gothic 2?
Isn't it the game that only gets talked about on threads about other games? lol
>>
>>384492228
It's alright but if i wanted to dick around with physics in an open environment i would play garry's mod
>>
>>384492332
>>384492767
>>384493127
>haven't played the game
>>384492409
Meme game just like Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.
>>
>>384492228

OP your opinion doesn't matter yet, you are only 11.
>>
>>384492228
>>god tier 10/10 gameplay
>shrines sucked
>dungeons were too short, too few, and were too similar aesthetically/thematically
>bosses were boring
>shit enemy variety
>broken combat (instant healing, flurry rush, parries, armor upgrades, etc)
>bad UI design that becomes extra tedious when you stack up on equipment
>most of the character progression is frontloaded in the introduction, only new rune you get is a camera
>almost all the sidequests sucked
>lots of time spent climbing and staring at shitty rock textures

Not even halfway done with my complaints but you should get my point by now.
>>
>>384492228
>god-tier 10/10 gameplay
LOL!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.