[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please /v/ convince me not to buy this console it's 2:27am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg (38KB, 724x407px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg
38KB, 724x407px
Please /v/ convince me not to buy this console it's 2:27am in australia and I'm gonna go to the store and buy it in the morning splatoon 2 has got me all excited but I know the console will just sit there and gain dust please STOP ME.
>>
>>384481457
>but I know the console will just sit there and gain dust please STOP ME
I cant stop retards. If you know this will happen to you dont fucking buy it idiot
>>
>>384481457
If you want to play the game buy it
What's to stop you selling it on gumtree in 6 months if you don't like it?
>>
>>384481457
I've been playing it everyday since I got ARMs honestly, it's biggest issue to me was it having so few games with replay value that I liked like BoTW. Splatoon 2 is just gonna make me play even more.
>>
>>384481457
Nintendo is fucking every normal person who ever wanted a Switch, News Classic, and soon the SNES Classic by under producing and creating arbitrary windows of production for the classic consoles. They're insuring they can sell you the same ROMs over again when they finally put the virtual Console on the Switch, and you're going to reward them for their behavior by giving them your money.

Hope you like being a part of something gross just to play a terrible Zelda.
>>
>>384482606
Holy shit dude I'm sorry you didn't manage to get an NES classic. You know you can just emulate right?
>>
>>384481457
I don't know about you, but I put in well over 150 hours into Splatoon. If there's ever one game that could justify a brand new console purchase, it's Splatoon 2. Go for it anon
>>
>>384481457
it won't collect dust, just leave it in your bag, and play it whenever you're bored away from home.
>>
>>384481457
Quality over quantity my friend.

Zelda, Mario Kart, and Splatoon are more than enough
>>
>>384483127
So you would buy a console just for 2-3 games? What the actual fuck? Are you retarded?

Jesus FUCK. This is what people with a lot of money think is "ok". No wonder Apple makes a shit ton of money. The bloddy macbooks come preloaded with enough apps that an autist such as yourself will instantly consider it "enough".

>>384481457
Man up and reaize that in a few months tops we'll be getting an emulator almost as good as CEMU and all your favorite games will be "free".
>>
>>384481457
I have a switch.
Cancelled my Sploon order yesterday.
Sploon has no split screen of any sort.
My switch has collected dust since I beat BOTW.
I'm not even super excited for any upcoming games including .
>>
>>384482606
They are making as many as they can of the Switch and the Classic systems were always meant to be limited run. They're competing with Apple for parts for the Switch, which is a losing battle. You know that, though. You just want to whine about artificial scarcity.
>>
>>384484805
It has LAN, which is far superior and the split screen in 1 was not worthwhile in the first place.

When the servers for the first die it will be dead forever. When the servers for 2 die it will still be alive because of the LAN option. There will even be private servers I bet.
>>
>>384483768
Dude i have a high end PC and i only ever play 1 and the same game on it for months if not years until i switch to another game. This has been the cycle for at least 15 fucking years now, why would i fucking base my decision on a shitload of games i will never play.

It has 1-3 games i want to play? Bought. Fuck You, ok.
>>
>>384481457

I've played it essentially every single day since I got it at launch.

Don't believe the nogaems meme bullshit. Especially if you never had a Wii U, it's worth it.
>>
>>384481457
Never buying one thanks to their retarded online app. Don't support garbage like that.
>>
>>384483768
>in a few months tops we'll be getting an emulator almost as good as CEMU and all your favorite games will be "free".

And why the fuck would that be the case? The Wii U released in 2012 and CEMU now just barely works. Switch emulation is 5 years away. It's more likely the console will be jailbroken and you can emulate retro shit on it before then.
>>
>>384485216
The split screen in 2 had the potential to be great because of salmon run.

Who in their right mind would buy 2 switches for LAN?! It's supposed to be a local multiplayer machine. It travels with you and has 2 controllers attached to it.
>>
You should seriously get it, worst case scenario you don't like it and resell it for more than you paid for. Already got two, and super hype for Splatoon 2 all this weekend.
>>
How the fuck do I get a switch at the normal msrp?
>>
>>384487278
Buy a fucking bundle. Most of them come with games/controllers you were probably already going to buy
>>
>>384487278
www.istocknow.com/live/

On the left pane, there's a Filter's tab, click New Arrivals on the map filter option, and then look near you to see if anywhere has gotten it. Make sure to call first to make sure they have it before driving, and maybe check the price with them over the phone.
>>
>>384481457

Have some fucking self-control dude.
>>
>>384481801
And when did you actually get it senpai ?
>>
>>384481457
You're a fucking moron for even wanting one. Splatoon 2 isnt even a good game.

Only people who never play shooters and are casual fucks that play Animal Crossing get something out of the shallow gameplay. And pedophile shit for all the manchildren who never touch woman.
>>
>>384483127
None of those are quality though. He can get much more just buying a few new releases on the PS4/PC.
>>
>>384481457
Only get it if you have money to waste.
Splatoon 2 isn't even that good.
>>
>>384481457
>splatoon 2 has got me all excited
Buy it later in the year.
If they're going the Splatoon route, they'll add more content over the year, so you can pick it up further down the line and already have a bunch more stuff in it from the start.
>>
>>384491458
This, its probably the worst popular shooter in a while.
>>
>>384481457
BotW is great. If you don't have a Wii U, then definitely get one. It's worth it for one game alone, no joke

Splatoon 2, on the other hand, I have no idea what people see in it. I dislike just about everything about it. The gameplay, the art style, the pop fashion, the music, the high-pitched squid voices. If they were specifically trying to make a game that I disliked, they could not have succeeded harder than they did with the Splatoon series. It's really uncanny.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.