[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actual decent Competitive games I can gitgud with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kEY1Kv5.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kEY1Kv5.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Are there any actual decent Competitive games I can gitgud with some bros?

Rocket League and StarCraft 2 are pretty well done as competitive games.

Overwatch has too much focus on Teamplay and each character role is too specialized. Quake Champs is DOA and CS:GO is alright, but not my cup of tea.

I honestly want to like Overwatch, but shit feels like getting a good team in matchmaking is the most important part of your win rate.

Any others out there?
>>
>>384470746
Overwatch to me seems like it has a broken matchmaking system. I've been put up against way to many high level players and stuck on a team with a bunch of low levels.
>>
>>384471084
I've had a similar thing happen to me some days. Other days it seems to balance itself out. Shit's super inconsistent though, yeah.
>>
>>384471293
Sorry I couldn't help you. Rocket League is like the only competitive multiplayer game I actually enjoy but you already have it listed.
>>
>>384471663
Rocket League is honestly one of the only games I can actually feel myself improving at.

I just feel crazy not liking Overwatch, all my mates play it and have a blast. It just feels bland with little depth.
>>
>>384470746
>Rocket League
>done as competitive game
lol
>>
>>384470746
I mean, it's probably not what you're looking for but fighting games can be pretty chill. You can hang out in a lobby or IRL and practice against your friends which can be pretty fun.
>>
File: 1500436585168.gif (2MB, 399x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500436585168.gif
2MB, 399x225px
Tf2 is a decent comp game if you don't mind a relatively small playerbase. You won't have any trouble finding games though
>>
>>384471084
>>384471293

It is not inconsistent if you are playing well the matchmaker will try to fuck you up.

If you by any chance makes a streak of 4 wins the next one will put you against super try harders from hell. If you win that you get ~100SR.
>>
Play r6 siege
>>
Playerunknown's Battleground can be really fun to get good at with friends, figuring out your own tactics and learning to play as one unit when shit starts going down.

Just make sure you play the game "properly", instead of camping and only moving when the circle is closing in, which is really fucking boring even if effective, go crazy and play aggressive.
It's way more fun to be the badass team that wiped out 6 other squads and died than to be the pussy ass bitches that hid until the final and then stole victory.
>>
>>384474863
competitive means winning dipshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.