[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirrors Edge Catalyst is £4.49 on Origin. Is it worth it or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: mirrorsedge.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mirrorsedge.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Mirrors Edge Catalyst is £4.49 on Origin.

Is it worth it or should I spend on a sandwhich or some other cheap vidya?
I liked the first
>>
>>384470601
>I liked the first
Then don't get Catalyst
>>
>>384470601
I'd get more enjoyment out of the sandwich desu.
>>
Worth it
>soundtrack still dope
>beautiful environments
>fun platforming
just beware of
>lame side missions
>lame unlocks system
>lame story beats
>>
Just get EA Access.

Play through Catalyst and whatever other games on there in a month for the same price as MEC alone.

And have that be that.

Although I do have the game myself most of the time I'm just running around while listening to podcasts.
>>
>>384470601
The sandwich is the better option.
>>
File: Defender's_Zeal.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Defender's_Zeal.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>384470601
Is there a greater vidya related suffering than seeing long awaited sequel shit on everything that made the first game great? Its worse than nothing. If you have nothing you can dream and fantasy about a sequels.

I dont think I will ever stop being mad about
>Guild Wars
>Mirrors Edge
>>
>>384471141
why are there no more guild wars threads on /vg/? is it because of the bot
>>
I bought almost a year ago I think for half off. Still haven't finished it off yet.
>>
>>384471141
>appropriating thread to whine a bout guild wars, when n obody fucking mentioned it in the first place

yeah youre a fucking retard shove off
>>
>>384470601
>Origin

Get yourself a sandwich, my man.
>>
>>384470601
>>384470929

>giving EA money, ever

fuck off
>>
>>384470601
It was worth it Day 1 if you were a fan of the original, and it's absolutely worth it for anyone for that price. I mean story is shit, but literally no one cares about that. You're here for the missions and time trials, and they're just as fun to smash out.
>>
File: MirrorsEdgeSpeedRun.jpg (47KB, 860x266px) Image search: [Google]
MirrorsEdgeSpeedRun.jpg
47KB, 860x266px
>>384471286
Guess you too are mad.
>>
OP here, it seems like the sandwhich won out.
Help me pick my fillings, I'm tempted to go for a meat-feast type deal.
>this is a mayo free zone
keep that shit out of my sandwhich anons
>>
Get a sandwich

DICE fell for the open world meme
>>
>tfw i unironically really liked ME:C as a fan of the first game

I mean it's slow to start and some things could be better but it's really good, and definitely worth it for that cheap
>>
One of my favorite games. Not perfect but it's worth the time you spend playing. And that's pretty cheap. Get it
>>
File: 1479418536282.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479418536282.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>384471673
>slow to start
Just suffering the bitchboi during the tutorial took all my will to live.
>>
>>384471790
He's a major qt.

>>384471673
>>
>>384471640
I had no idea Catalyst was open world until I gave EA money
>>
I can tell you without exagerating that the first one is 10 times better.

That said, for that price you can get a few hours of ok-ish fun.
>>
Well wish I read this thread and bought a delicious sandwhich before I paid $5 to buy this game :(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.