[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sorry if this gets posted a lot i dont come here often. Is Overwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (13KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 200x256px
sorry if this gets posted a lot i dont come here often.

Is Overwatch worth $60 more than Paladins? I won't play at top tier so lets be honest balance isn't that important and I really don't care what came first.

Any other reason to get Overwatch?
>>
Both are as casual as they get. Get overwatch if you want to be yelled at for not playing the meta; get paladins if you enjoy a bunch of Russhits talking.
>>
>>384463394
What would you rec then? CS:GO and Payday 2 are the only FPS' I own and I'm pretty MOBA'd out
>>
>>384463132
>Is Overwatch worth $60 more than Paladins?
Overwatch isn't worth a shit.
>>
File: #k.png (153KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
#k.png
153KB, 400x575px
>>384463132
Unless you really want to play it with friends I wouldn't bother with overwatch. Can't believe I spent money on that shit
>>
>>384463132
i honestly think overwatch has better, more unique characters and a better aesthetic overall. i also like the character design a lot more and there are more overwatch characters than paladin characters that i like. that said overwatch isn't worth any money and should have been free to play. Also it seems like overwatch is slowly dying out and losing it's initial popularity. So i say go with paladins.
>>
>>384463132
It's $30 without the grind for f2p gameplay stuff, so it's worth it to me. Also, not full of BR's and Russians (which is priceless).
>>
>>384463132
Superior husbandos, Paladins only has the dragon and the furry.
>>
Overwatch should have been F2P.
>>
Overwatch has more polish and less bugs, Paladins is more fun and lets you cater a character to the things you like doing.
Like hooking people with Makoa? You can build a loadout around it.
Like flying around at sanic speed with Drogoz? You can make a loadout around it.
You can make a loadout for a support that focuses almost entirely on damage and actually have fun wrecking people's shit while you heal.
There's a meta in that characters have their own innate power levels, but if you like a character and can play them well enough you can do work with them. Sha-Lin and Maeve are good examples. Definitely not 1st pick in their roles but if you know how to play them and you play them well, you can still be a very threatening presence to the enemy team.
Pretty much only because of that, I think it's better than Overwatch.
I still play and enjoy them both, though.
>>
>>384463578
Play quake. you had enough kiddie games.
>>
File: 1484812440796.gif (276KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1484812440796.gif
276KB, 352x352px
>>384463132
One thing I would like to say about OW before anything is that the price of the game is way too much for what it has to offer. It doesn't deserve the $40-$60 price tag. Look at TF2. The game cost like $20 (or more than that in terms of the orange box) back then but it was worth it with all the shit you have like better community servers and custom maps.

That aside, Overwatch isn't worth $60 more than Paladins.
Without mentioning balance issues on both games, the negative aspect with Paladins is that it fell short with graphics and polish when compared to Overwatch as well as having you to grind for points/currency to unlock characters and cards (or if you're like me, just buy the founders pack and unlock all previous and future characters). The positive thing with Paladins is that it did everything else better than Overwatch. Paladins felt more varied and exciting, for me anyway. It solved the issues I had with OW like the terrible map design and the gameplay itself (e.g. I find most cast in OW to be boring as fuck as well as feeling too slow). I even find the characters in Paladins to be more likable mainly because of the fact that they ain't full blown buddy-buddy to each other. I also find Paladins to have more edge in terms of cosmetics because in the most part, you can buy the cosmetic item you want at any time(considering you have the $$$) as well as able to mix different costumes just like in TF2. My problem with OW in terms of cosmetics is that you don't get to unlock the skin you want immediately. I mean, you gave the game money so why the fuck do they think it's a good idea to force people to use the crate system aside from being greedy as fuck?

In short, play Paladins instead if you just want to have fun. Just don't forget that it has in-game currencies. Don't be a faggot in terms of waifus and husbandos too. If you play a game just because of them, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just go to R34 sites for pete's sake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.