[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone played Faeria before? It's a lot like Hearthstone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot9.jpg (2MB, 1926x1074px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot9.jpg
2MB, 1926x1074px
Anyone played Faeria before? It's a lot like Hearthstone, except with more depth. Rather than just straight card fights card, you use cards to place creatures on your land, move them around the land, and attack adjacent enemy creatures.

There's quite a bit of depth in the fact that there is now a concept of land and space. You can move to the wells on the edges to gather extra mana, and you usually need to move a creature all the way up to the enemy's orb before you can damage them (though there are other ways, ie spells, special abilities, ranged creatures).

It also gives you a bit more chance to gain cards easier without paying money compared the Hearthstone.
>>
>>384451409
eternal>faeria>duelyst>shardbound>hearthstone>krosmaga
>>
>>384451409
I have. I've played just about every card game, a few at semi-competative levels.

Faeria is a proper card game because the tempo is variable. You can speed up the game by advancing fastering or slow it down by creating little land barrier. Another example is in multi-color decks which need to delay going for double tiles.

Board position is yet another resource you can fight over, or sacrifice in pursuit of card advantage.

Sometimes it's good to take a land piece not because it's valuable to you, but because it denies your enemy control. This is especial true when playing a neutral rush deck, very fun and satisfying. Try it!

Hearthstone is pretty much the most casual card game I know of. Because there's almost no cards that are active during the enemie turn, and outside of taunts you have 100% control over how the combat phase works it's very non-interactive and quickly turns into a math puzzle. It also means you can't bluff, which is a part of high level play in TCG.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.