[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just going to assume all of you faggots hate this game's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21

File: destiny.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
destiny.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
Just going to assume all of you faggots hate this game's guts, right?

Destiny 2 Thread.
>>
Slow and boring. Not worth 60bux. It's like they took Halo's multiplayer and decided to make a worse version.
>>
it's even worse
>>
>>384441560
Took a look at the first, didn't interest me.

Did they improve it with this?
>>
Can't believe it's the same fucking game.
>>
one of my friends is interested in it so I might play it with him
beta is on friday iirc so i'll see how it feels then i guess
>>
>>384441560
It is just a watered down version of the first game. Subclass skills and weapon perks have been dumbed down and the PS4 version can't even keep 30 fps.
>>
>>384442907
this
audio was also dying
>>
I had a lot of fun with it. The fps and FOV gave me aids but I'll enjoy it on PC. Countdown was the better mode

-Kdawg
>>
>>384444261
your opinion could use more details, please go into details about what you had fun with or didn't

-not Kdawg
>>
its literally the same game
if it wasnt coming to PC it would be dead on arrival
>>
Countdown is fun, but overall very unimpressed. ESPECIALLY since it has the same DLC schedule as the first game, meaning early adopters pay in at least twice as much as those who buy in once Year 2 starts.
>>
This game came out?
>>
>>384441560
Quick, someone spoonfeed me why this game isn't worth it so I don't make a mistake like with the first Destiny.
>>
>>384442572
How are you shocked
>>
>>384442907
Trying to appeal to a wider audience

People were eating it up on twitch
>>
>>384441560
I had no great love for destiny 1, but it at least felt good to play. Whoever decided to slow everything down and triple cooldown needs to be fucking fired.
>>
>>384445250
The beta's out on PS4 for people that preordered. Xbox tomorrow and opens on the 21st.
>>
>>384445320
slow everything
slow both modes
>>
I haven't played the original Destiny and no matter how shitty and evil nu-Bungie gets I still want to see what they've been up to.
Convince me not to play this game.
>>
>>384445530
Also if you make a jap psn account.
>>
>>384445320
If you don't have anything else to play you'll probably love it, if you're already entertained with something then ignore it and save your money. If you still want to waste the money regardless of having something to entertain yourself with, then stop asking questions and just buy it.

You'll get bored out of it eventually, like any other game, but it will keep you busy for a few months, that's it.
>>
File: 1412024551784.jpg (23KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
1412024551784.jpg
23KB, 392x411px
It's another expansion pack being sold as a full price game.
>>
>>384442421
I am an extreme Destiny fanboy. So is my cousin.

We both hate it. It is insultingly bad.
>>
So do you start at level 20 in Destiny 2 or do they just give you a maxed out character for the Beta
>upgrade tree is still boring as fuck
>new abilities don't change the game in any significant way
>cooldowns slow as fuck
>It's basically just the same game but worse
>>
Will it have cross-platform play? They can fuck off if not.
>>
>>384446574
>Sony/Microsoft ever agreeing to cross platform
They are both cocksuckers about it.
>>
>>384446810
I was thinking more between PC and PS4/XBone.
>>
>>384447363
Well what I mean is that requires cooperation from both console parties. I think Rocket League is the only game with full cross play across consoles and PC nowadays.

Not to mention Sony paid out the ass for exclusive content again so I doubt they'd play ball since they are trying the same illusion of making Destiny 2 a "PS4 Exclusive"
>>
File: Black-Girl-Wat.jpg (31KB, 599x626px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Girl-Wat.jpg
31KB, 599x626px
>Hype for beta because the first one was bretty fun
>DL is 12 fucking GB so i assume it'll be awesome and have a bunch of little things to do
>start playing
>only option I get is to choose class, zero customization
>story segment starts alright enough, although kinda peeved that one they made the starting scout rifle automatic
>playing through, kinda fun, feels like more of the first game with slightly prettier visuals
>story bit ends on cliffhanger, jumps to space, hype to play some more story stuff
>only options are two fucking crucible gametypes and one goddamn strike, no overworld, no more story missions
Massive fucking disappointment
>>
>Still 30 FPS on consoles
>Graphics are the same
>Menus are exactly the same
>Gameplay is the same
>PvP now has LOL SO ORIGINAL AND FRESH Destroy/Defend the bombs -mode
It's obvious this was made into full sequel out of leftovers from Destiny 1, which may not be a bad thing if you didn't play the first one. However, as someone how did play a shitton of Destiny, this didn't impress me and it's hard to imagine myself keeping my pre-order.

Maybe the first Destiny was so successful they didn't even need to try with this one.
>>
>>384449353
I'm curious but what did you expect out of the sequel? I personally see more of the upward trend of Destiny 1 post Taken King as where the game should go.
>>384449128
My guess is they are booty blasted over how much the Destiny 1 beta inadvertently revealed so they chopped this one down to size.
>>
>>384450290
The beta is open to everyone on the 21st so good job.
>>
>>384441560
>PvP ruins pve
>Esports memes ruin both
So much they did well died in the name of something the game was never going to be. Even destiny fags are livid at these changes.
>>
>>384451434
Saying that you shouldn't preorder period and should just wait to try it yourself.
>>
>>384449128
Realistically, the beta is probably 1/10th of the game.
>>
File: nosejew.png (60KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
nosejew.png
60KB, 580x425px
>>384445320
>pvp locked to 4v4 across all modes
>rumble is gone
>private matches are gone
>new skill tree means even less build variety
>>
>>384451962
>We want to make the game worse for no reason
>>
File: Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg (378KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg
378KB, 2048x1538px
It's garbage.
>>
File: 1482858967306.png (247KB, 498x657px) Image search: [Google]
1482858967306.png
247KB, 498x657px
From what I gather by the posts on this thread, they somehow fucked it up even harder than the first game. I started around taken king's release when I got a PS4, and then got Lords of Iron, and the campaign was somehow sohrter than that of the base game. Is this framerate drop happeing on old ps4 or the newer model. I don't have the kind of time to nolife it and it just sounds like an all around miserable experience. I usually don't give a fuck about framerates, but when the entire game feels like that entire part of DXMD that lags your game when you sprint, I honestly want none of it, which is a shame since I got some enjoyment out of D1 even though the writing was a mess. I'm probably going to pass this one up since I have S2 on the pipeline
>>
>>384452090
Even normies hate it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6E_-GFhz6U
>>
File: AutismCube.gif (619KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
AutismCube.gif
619KB, 264x264px
>>384452068
I agree.
>>
I'm really enjoying it, but there are some things that they changed I'm not comfortable with just yet. They do definitely feel better, but I miss certain stuff like skipping as a Warlock.
>>
>>384452378
Holy shit that is pure condensed cringe.

"Gameplay is the same it's just slight different"

Fuck off.
>>
Do people typically play with high or low sensitivity on controller? I haven't touched a console FPS in years and my aim is garbage.
>>
>>384441560
The first one was alright but I got bored of it quickly, didn't take long to get all classes to 30 and then some
>>
Nothing really feels good to hold or shoot anymore. The hunters' new ability is fucking stupid. Grenade and melee charges are way too slow and turn PVP and PVE into rooty tooty point N shooty bullshit.

I don't know how, but the framerate, sound, and actual graphics took a step back. The controls even feel clunkier. What the fuck is wrong with Bungie?
>>
>they somehow made the game worse
Are you kidding me? Destiny was already simplistic, how did they manage to dilute it even further? What the fuck is wrong with some game devs?
>>
>>384441560
They actually made it worse than the first one. I had some hope but this is a shit game that tries to sell a bunch of copies via marketing buzz like being on the blizzard store and paying streamers to hype it
>>
>>384452378
>What did you expect, a different game?
holy shit, I already knew it was going to retcon the entire first game because the writing was that bad, but I didn't think they'd just copypaste most of the first game
>"It felt like a harder Oryx"
>this was said about a fucking strike boss
I played primarily solo outside of POE or anything requiring multiple people, and the second phase of oryx was the most annoying shit ever, can't remember if it was the first or second phase that had the fog and the shit that constantly spawned, while he would come out of the fog and try to attack you, which was the only time you could even damage him. I'd expect this to be said about a raid, not a fucking strike that can be done with randos. I'm saying this as someone that mained a defender titan
>>
PvE still feels like a chore. The Strike is pisseasy until you get to the boss, and even then the boss is only difficult on the final phase. All enemies still lack the dynamic feeling that Halo 1-Reach AI had. All AI have one behavior tree and do not realistically react to what's going on around them. I'm not sure where all of Bungie's AI leads went but either they were poached by another studio or committed suicide or just quit the games industry.

PvP hasn't been made better by any stretch of the imagination. Most of my kills so far felt like they were the product of luck or just the other dude fucking up. No skill involved and aiming feels like RNG. Point your crosshairs at an enemy and pray that the game lets you hit them. Reducing the match sizes to 4v4 makes no sense since the movement is still like moving through a river of semen and there have been almost no mobility features added. At least it made some sense for Halo 5.

Dialogue is even worse than before.

Super Energy takes forever to fill up and Arcstrider is still massively OP.

The Game will be 3/4ths finished when it launches. Most people will probably finish the main content within a week and then it's just grinding for a raid that will barely register any excitement from the player base.
>>
>>384441560
It's fun. /v/ just project their shitty lives onto games and say they are shit.
>>
>>384452998
You can hold L1+R1 to use your old power. So titan sentinel hold for normal bubble shield and just press for captain America mode. Research more throughly before criticising something first. You imbecile.
>>
>>384452741
He said it IS the exact same, no difference
>>
>>384453209
What's fun about it?
>>
>I have to wait until it comes out on PC

Fuck
>>
>>384453403
No shit Sherlock. Try reading comprehension before you shills a video game for free.
>>
File: fyuc.png (593KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
fyuc.png
593KB, 624x416px
I'm genuinely fucking surprised that they could take a few steps forward and big leaps backwards, holy fuck.

I'm not sure if everything is either super restricted, or if they are actually really fucking stupid.

>Possibly no more engrams
>There's no random rolls on weapons
>Supers and abilities recharge at an abysmal rate
>They put in some retarded portable shield which basically just makes any positioning in multiplayer void.
>4v4 PvP
>Feels incredibly worse compared to Destiny 1

I'm surprised they actually made it worse, are people really eating this shit up?

Also, Ikora Ray's VA is incredibly flat and sounds uninterested as fuck, who hired that bitch?
>>
>>384442572
>borderlands did this
>no one bats an eye
>destiny does this
>everyone flips their shit
>>
>>384453209
if you're an underageb& with low motor controls, sure
its fucking slow
>>
>>384441560
I don't understand what makes these types of games fun.
it's just busy work
>>
>>384454707
It's just fun to play desu.
I like shooting things in the game because gunplay is pretty satisfying and i like the loot.
Pretty fun desu senpai
>>
>>384454804
Fuck off, YellowTeaCup, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>384454804
is this post ironic?
>>
>>384454827
>>384454860
???
>>
I've never played Destiny.
Explain it to me with three words or less.
>>
>>384455391
It's about that grind
>>
>>384455530
That's four words.
>>
>>384445530
Any beta on PC?
>>
>>384455391
Bad shooter Jews
>>
>>384455628
"sometime in augustâ„¢" is the most information we have about PC beta
>>
>>384455628
everyone who plays on pc is beta
>>
File: 1427703060038.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1427703060038.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>#Destiny2 trending on twitter
>Every single tweet is a streamer with some partnership deal

Never seen a deader franchise. They literally have to buy fans.
>>
File: 1347892128092.jpg (91KB, 700x789px) Image search: [Google]
1347892128092.jpg
91KB, 700x789px
>>384441560
It is like a shitty version of borderlands. Who the fuck keeps this garbage alive?

Oh, consoles.
>>
>>384455797
Worked for PUBG and Overwatch.
Paying streamers to play your game is cheaper than actual ads and much more effective.
>>
Scout rifles are mediocre again. Autorifles are broken again.

Holy shit it's like Destiny 1 Beta except it's way slower even on max sensitivity, and the running speed is horrific.
>>
>>384455797
It's because they've burned their early adaptors, continued players and now with the further dumbing down of gameplay and a push for Esports they've burned returning players for 2. It's staggering how badly they've made things.

Like how the fuck did this all make it off the cutting room floor, the speed, gun feel and abilities were just about the only thing praised about Destiny 1 and they have literally ruined it all.
>>
>>384453162
> All enemies still lack the dynamic feeling that Halo 1-Reach AI had. All AI have one behavior tree and do not realistically react to what's going on around them.
Seriously, this. Why is the AI so ass in Destiny? Nothing is a challenge.
>>
>>384454574
shouldn't you be playing quake or some other dead game grandpa?
>>
File: 1428073362770.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1428073362770.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
Destiny 1 was the only console shootan I've enjoyed. Looking forward to trying it out on PC, hopefully it supports modified FoV though because D1's was a joke
I'm actually more hype for this than anything else that's on the horizon, please be good
>>
>>384456239
>Hasn't read the thread
>>
>>384455969
Also illegal if the Streamer conveniently doesn't mention the fact he is being paid to advertise a product.
>>
>>384456338
/v/ is going to shit on this game whether it's good or bad
>>
I have noticed in a few videos that the ability regeneration does seem a little slow. I'm not going to judge the game just yet, not until I play the beta.
>>
>>384456384
watch the video posted in response to my wall of text then
>>
>>384456342
As long as they mention it once it's completely legal.
And most of them do it pretty subtle.
>>
>>384456471
This one? >>384452378
Why would I care about a normalfag opinion on vidya
>>
File: 1461927534007.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1461927534007.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
>game focused on co-op gameplay
>story is told externally
>people aren't stuck waiting for their friends to watch cutscenes
>people who want the story can take it in at their own pace
>everyone can get on with playing the game
>this is somehow a bad thing
Destiny had the best story delivery in videogames, it sucks they're throwing that away in favor of muh cutscenes
>>
File: Education_for_Death.jpg (113KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
Education_for_Death.jpg
113KB, 700x538px
>>384441560
We hate the game. My god, how we hate that game.
>>
>>384456384
Bro I like destiny and they've fucking ruined.
>>
>>384455969
It worked because, memes aside, OW is a decent enough game.
If a game is crap and a Streamer plays it, twitch chat will mercilessly call out every flaw in the game, and if it's a big streamer (example: summ1tg), they'll call it shit once they're done the contractual playing period.
For a streamer like him or Kripp, they get all their money from their viewers and the paid play stuff is just extra / guaranteed income but they're very sensitive to the "health" of their channel, so it really doesn't pay to play a shit game for long.
>>
>>384449457
What did they reveal with the first beta?
>>
>>384441560
looks fun the question is how good are the raids and the nightfall strikes and the PC version.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x270px
Formula wise, it's the same. Changes I noticed:
>reloading with the provided guns takes 2-3 seconds (read: ages)
>you turn more like an 18 wheeler
>mobility is heavily tied to armor
>enemy animations are notably more cartoonish (see: those butcher types)
>everything has an increased cooldown across the board (i.e the air dodge had maybe a 3 sec hidden cooldown in the first game, has a 9 sec cd in beta)
>graphics aren't so notably improved to warrant 30 fps gameplay
>cutscenes are all pre-rendered
>ship floating in space runs at higher than 30 fps and looks like shit because of it
>scout rifle is a secondary, hopefully it was just particular to that one in the beta and not across the board

Seems they wanted to make everything that was slightly overpowered more balanced. The core formula is the same, but the weight of the game feels slower. I'll be passing on this unless I get peer pressured into getting it. I had a lot fun with the first by playing heavily at launch and then revisiting it last year to play the rest of the content. I'm really just not a fan of what was presented, but a ton of betas/demos in the past have been inaccurate, so I'll wait and see.
>>
I was Interested for PC but the month later release killed any hype.

Also, all those paid streamers... its going to be For Honor all over again
>>
>>384441560
I was really hyped until i saw how everything has been dumbed down. I hoped they would expand the rpg side of the game while maintaining the same gameplay but nope, they had to pander to the dumb normies.
>>
Really disappointed by the beta.

But I have to pretend to like it because my brother payed for the pre order to get me into it.
>>
>>384458016
Only normies played the original game
>>
>>384458016
On a scale to 1 - 10 how dumb downed was it and are you willing to go into further detail
>>
>>384458116
Yeah and they dropped the game after two months. The only people left playing the game are those autistic enough to grind for tier 12 builds and top tier weapons rolls, but they also removed that.
>>
>>384458191
SSSLLOOOOWW
>>
>>384458361
>I hoped they would expand the rpg side of the game
Aren't they just putting more importance on the agility stat? Those three armor stats did nothing in the first game.
>>
>>384458487
they still do nothing
or nothing enough to consider it over recovery since that's fucking slow too
>>
Bungie said apparently that the content of Destiny 2 will be up to the amount of content that Destiny had just before Taken King so that being said the consideration of the perks on on weapons being static its not enough fixes for me to justify spending another $60
>>
>>384458191
They wanted everyone to be on the same gear level so they removed weapon rolls and int/dis/str tiers. Subclasses only have two branches of 4 pre determined perks which cannot be changed and everything is on global cooldown now (which is too slow in my opinion). Crucible is now 4v4 only, which is good in theory but in practice it just removes gametypes from the first game and makes pvp even more of a chore now that everything is so slow.
>>
File: 1470595520061.png (202KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470595520061.png
202KB, 600x800px
>>384441560
>they said they would move to a new engine (a very big main reason they never created much content) and not make the same mistake as with the first one.

>they don't move to a new engine
>1 raid
>same classes
>same menus
>same sort of weapons
>same abilities with a few new ones thrown in
>BUY SEASON PASS NOW FOR EXP 1&2 JUST LIKE DESTINY 1!
>>
They really should've have just kept the namesake and some of the base formula, Raids/strikes and whatnot and changed all the classes and gameplay. I don't want to feel like a sequel is just another expansion pack for fucks sake.
>>
>>384457647
Primary/Secondary is only based on if the weapon does kinetic or elemental damage.
>>
>>384456768
People saw the full director revealing all the planets, the patrol machines let people explore the full earth/moon zones and see content right off the bat.

Iron banana stuff dropped in the crucible during it as well but you couldn't equip any of it.
>>
i really dont understand how they can develop an entire sequel and still not have ONE new class after all these years, feels like bungie is creatively bankrupt
>>
I don't care about minor gameplay changes, I care about content. I liked Destiny but it was REALLY lacking in shit to do, even after all the DLC it was still pretty barebones. After like, $170 you expect a lot of stuff to do, I did any way. I am simply hoping there's
>More than one raid
>More than 8 strikes
>Stuff to do in the explorable areas
>An ACTUAL horde mode that isn't ass
Unfortunately I don't know if Bungie has answered my prayers until the game launches
>>
Have they added a transmoglike system to destiny? I remember hating the fact that everyone at endgame looked the exact same
>>
>>384460245
Sorta. Let's say you get a level 330 chest piece. You can 'infuse' that chest piece into a lower level chest piece and bring it up to 330. However, you couldn't do this with gear too old, for whatever reason. Idk how it works in Destiny 2 though.
>>
>>384460245
since taken king you can infuse any armor piece to max level. if you don't care about stats you can look however you want.
>>
>>384460414
>>384460381
>if you don't care about stats you can look however you want.

They need to fix this, I don't like giving up looks for stats.
>>
>>384445576
Nice memeshit post
>>
File: 1499983786897.jpg (123KB, 790x447px) Image search: [Google]
1499983786897.jpg
123KB, 790x447px
>Preorder from Amazon
>No beta code
>>
>>384461234
>giving them money
fucking faggot just make a nip account
>>
File: 1498759008603.jpg (38KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1498759008603.jpg
38KB, 600x575px
>Halo 5
>16 players, up to 24 players in Warzone on massive map, which has AI enemies on the map as well. Dedicated servers, custom game lobbies.
>Destiny 2
>8 players (4v4). Small, claustrophobic maps. Peer to peer. No AI enemies on map. No custom game lobbies
Why is Bungie regressing? As far as "massively multiplayer" goes, Halo is more of an MMO than Destiny is. This doesn't make sense
>>
>>384461234
Just contact the support, they will send again
>>
>>384461558
Destiny isn't dying so they don't need to try
>>
The amount of content we are getting compared to say a wow expansion is abysmal. And wow expansions are 10 dollars less.
>>
I'm going to buy it at full price and play it and have fun and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.
>>
>>384441560
I actually really like this game
>>
File: destiny-sunbreaker.jpg (348KB, 918x982px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-sunbreaker.jpg
348KB, 918x982px
>>384441560
I only played the D1 beta, but ill be buying this after this beta.

WHEREVER I AM I MUST ALSO PUNCH!
>>
>>384461234
You deserve it stupid dumb smelly Tomoko
>>
Fool me 57 times, shame on you. Fool me 58 times, shame on me.
>>
Just played Strike, pretty fun, kinda like how theres some minimal platforming and more lively ares like figger was. Too bad we dont have at least one planet to kinda free roam, thats what I wanted most. I started playing 1 around when Rise of Iron was announced and had fun, but loot drop system sucked ass, at least grinding for legendary emblems was easy.
>>
>>384459580
>An ACTUAL horde mode that isn't ass
No such thing
>>
>>384445558
Just get the complete edition of the original it's like 20-30 bucks ave with all the dlc it's honestly a great game to sink a lot of time into, especially with friends.
>>
How's the story now?
>>
>>384464814
See Halo 3: ODST.
>>
>>384467209
>console FPS
It's ass on any difficulty
>>
>>384454537
But Borderlands has so many dank jokes and an awesome cartoony style!
>>
I think I want an fps loot grind, but I don't want this one (or a borderlands mmo).
>>
>>384467570
You can always wait for Anthem next year. That's assuming you're willing to look past
>Bioware
>>
>>384445580
It's EXACTLY like the first one you moron
>>
>>384454537
If you're talking about the transition between BL1 and BL2 then you're a baiting retard that doesn't know what he's talking about.
Even TPS squeezed in new features like new classes, O2 kits, lasers, ice, and the grinder.
>>
>>384461558
I think Halo 5 was 343 industries, not bungie though
>>
>>384468209
So what you're saying is you're completely biased
>>
>>384468440
Yes, I know. I'm simply comparing the two. Even going by Bungie era Halo games, you could still have up to 16 players in a match as well as have customizable settings for private lobbies. Bungie is slowly degrading, they're removing features over time. Destiny 1 was a step down from Reach, and Destiny 2 is a step down from Destiny 1.
>>
I really can't see how its any worse than the first game when it looks /literally/ the exact same as the first game.
>>
Can you still skate as Titan?

This is all i need to know.
>>
Played a LOT of crucible last night
>Pros
Armor and stat system revamp. No more autistically going for Tier 11-12
Heavy ammo changes, feels more like Halo or other arena shooters
3rd class abilities are welcome, class changes make each subclass feel new again
Gunplay is still satisfying
Maps feel like they were designed for 4v4 instead of whatever the hell D1 was designed for (it definitely wasnt 6v6), and I felt like I was able to better help my team (getting to their position, dropping cover, support fire) than in D1
>Cons
Beta needs more weapons
Handling speed on weapons, like in D1, makes you move like a tank sometimes
Current skill tree system in the beta is lame as fuck
Feels like movement options have been restricted (skating, jump sliding), however the strafe jump gives you a LOT more control in the air
Only one super per match, maybe 2 if you can chain with your team.

Overall, it feels like Destiny v2. I'm more excited for the PvE changes, having NPC Guardians on the field was long overdue, and strike bosses that are more engaging, with more than 2 phases is great. If you liked D1 after TTK you'll like this, if not then wait for the first real expansion like last time.
>>
File: GAME_INFO_KEYART_Tablet_159256.jpg (175KB, 560x698px) Image search: [Google]
GAME_INFO_KEYART_Tablet_159256.jpg
175KB, 560x698px
>>384467570
Have you tried the Division?
>>
>expansion packs change more than the actual sequel
bravo bungie
>>
Why the FUCK is the PC release not until October?
>>
File: We just don't know.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
We just don't know.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>384470959
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.