[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Still playing Cookie Clicker I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cookieclicker.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cookieclicker.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>2017
>Still playing Cookie Clicker

I can't be the only one, right?
>>
moist
>>
I'd hope you're the only one
>>
Cookie Clicker brought about all the horrible idle games that boil down to "spend two days watching numbers tick up so you can push a button and be able to do the same thing in one and three quarters of a day"
>>
I will never understand why people play clickers.
>>
>There will never be a Candy Box 3
>>
>>384441128
>being proud of playing the absolute worst of the skinner box games

Why don't you just enslave yourself to someone and get it over with?
>>
>>384441128
didn't know it was possible to be this autistic anon
congrats
>>
>back when this was popular on /v/
>about 3-4 years ago
>playing non-stop
>baby daughter rolls of the couch because I'm too busy clicking a fucking cookie
>twice
>>
I miss when CC was about progressive optimization instead of the current "pay attention to click at the right time" bullshit.
>>
>>384442916
Did the second blow to the head make her smart again or twice as dumb?
>>
>>384441930
I don't think most people that play Cookie clicker actually play it.
I just leave it on in the background and then buy upgrades and buildings once or twice a day.
I really don't fucking know why I bother leaving it going, but I never cared enough to stop.
>>
>haha, i still play cookie clicker, isnt that crazy?
>haha what are the odds that there was just an update?
>haha im totally not orteil shilling my dumbass game!
>>
>>384441128
I'm playing Realm Grinder. New Event this Friday.
>>384442063
This also saddens me.
>>
>>384443928
I hate that they locked off-line progression behind a playwall.
>>
I pretty much exclusively play idle games on my high end computer. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>384441128
I hope you have a no cookie-click run. It's the only way to do it right.
>>
>>384445740
List some good ones, I have an itch for dumb idle games
>>
File: 1484183572601.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484183572601.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>384445498
>Realm Grinder
>>
Anyone else waiting for Megami Quest 3?
>>
>>384447045
I am now.
>>
>>384441128
You reminded my I have chips ahoy, in my cupboard, im going to eat them now, thank you op.
>>
File: cookies.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cookies.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>384441128
Spaceplan now
>>
I started playing the game again yesterday. I am currently at 30M cps. There isn't much to do at work at the moment so I am killing time with this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.