[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are many powers to choose from >the most reliable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Sprint.png (32KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sprint.png
32KB, 280x280px
>there are many powers to choose from
>the most reliable one is the most simplest
What was her name?
>>
Dishonored - blink
>>
File: 1490840794499.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1490840794499.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>everyone complaining about armor lock

fuck those shitters, armor lock was completely balanced. like nigga, dont shoot, like nigga, wait until i pop and then melee me to death, like nigga, time a grenade and blow me the fuck out. fucking idiots.
>>
>>384439501
>shoot guy
>almost kill him
>armor locks
>the duration of the fight just extended by five seconds of no input, challenge, or otherwise stimulation
>kill guy as he pops up
How can you not understand why this is a shitty mechanic? Best case scenario it adds nothing, worst case scenario it adds tedium. It's like if you had to solve a captcha before each spawn.
>>
>>384439817
It had its uses but yes, it slowed more fights down than it should have
>>
File: hulk browses his mac.jpg (139KB, 900x982px) Image search: [Google]
hulk browses his mac.jpg
139KB, 900x982px
>>384439817
>It's like if you had to solve a captcha before each spawn.

I want to see a game do this.
>>
>>384440047
See: Nexon owned Dungeon Fighter circa a few years ago. It had a fucked up captcha system that made you SOLVE A FUCKING CAPTCHA IN THE MIDDLE OF A BOSS
It's not even a real captcha either, it's a "keyless" one designed to prevent keyloggers by making you walk a gnome into a hut labelled with the correct number in sequence using the arrow keys. I'm not fucking kidding.
>>
>>384439501
If you knew how to use it right armor lock was OP. I would have games without dying at all because nobody could stop my armor lock. Especially when in close combat situations I would always wreck whoever was in the room with me.
Is halo reach still alive?
>>
>>384439307
The most reliable power is kill enemy.
>>
>>384440248
They still have that, its goblin pass
Can't sell trade or buy things until you enter the code.
>>
>>384439501
A D A P T
D
A
P
T
>>
>>384439307

If you play Deus Ex and you don't get nano-augmented legs I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. Running around at full speed and jumping 30 feet into the air, shattering glass windows and bouncing over roof tops- it's the shit.
>>
>>384439307
My favorite was bubble shield for Firefight, but PVP, Sprint was always my only choice.
>>
>>384439307
Sorry, but if you think armor abilities and spawning with sprint and thrust belong in halo then fucking neck yourself. I remember when halo was just 50% shot 25% brain power and 25% exploits. Now every 11 year old with an adderall prescription and a godly internet connection is going pro. I remember half the pros on H5 used to get dicked on by me and friends on REAL halos. Makes me fucking sick. What happened to competitive shooters?
>>
>Halo Reach finally adds a permanent infection playlist
>same maps recycled constantly; every so often, the go to camping spot for each map gets nerfed so you can an out of bounds message
>alpha zombies comes out and all the zombies now sprint instead of combat roll
>infection becomes SWAT pistols minus the challenge of getting shot
I gave up on Reach multiplayer after that. The occasional Grifball wasn't enough to keep me interested.
>>
>>384439501
>wait until i pop and then melee me to death
That would work except for the fucking EMP. Armor lock is fucking retarded in the hands of a greasy player
>>
>>384442679
Doubt that, you seem like you're garbage at the game, literally any of them.
>>
>>384439501
Armor Lock is one of those things that's fine if you don't abuse it too much. In games such as Slayer (free for all versions) or Team Objectives, that's when Armor Lockers should just become an heros.
>>
>>384442904
I'd 25-0 you and any one you know on CE or H2 blindfolded
>>
>>384439501
Armor lock would be fine if it was only HALF as long. That way the shields don't recharge.

But above all else having armor abilities as map pickups instead of everyone getting whatever they want would be better
>>
File: 1449859327473.gif (3MB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
1449859327473.gif
3MB, 330x186px
>>384439501
>>
hows installation 01 coming along?
>>
>>384439501
That doesn't say anything about balance
Moreover just because it's balanced doesn't mean it isn't frustrating and bad for the game; technically it'd be balanced to remove precision weapons and give everyone autos but that is a retarded decision that nobody would like.
>>384442248
>Erectile bloom
I miss pre-Destiny Bungie forums
>>
>>384443108
Be honest, how often has this happened to you?
I don't think this ever happened to me, and all I played on console was Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3 and Reach.
>>
>>384443058
This is what halo is all about. Picking the shit up and controlling it. Everyone starts off with the same exact shit and has to fight to get power weapons and abilities. Reach and 343 ruined halo
>>
>>384443396
But that's literally exactly what Halo 5 went back to
>>
>>384443379
The thing that happened the most was a kid would armor lock and his teammate would just clean you up. It's basically an I win button if your teammates had half a brain, but in all honesty social playlists have always been trash in halo. MLG is the only thing that matters. IMO opinion reach was trash due to the mechanics, net coding, bullet mag, and shitty forge maps
>>
>>384443502
Lmao, super unbalanced shitty maps. Except for maybe Truth and Regret. Radar in competitive playlist. Sprint, thrust, insane bullet mag, shitty servers, retarded OP power weapons like the railgun and super easy to use sniper rifle (literally shoot people in the foot and get head shots), way too much aim assist. Do you want me to keep going? Halo 5 is call of duty with shields now. I fucking hate it
>>
File: 1411542799754.gif (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1411542799754.gif
71KB, 800x450px
>>384439501
>Fighting someone 1-on-1
>He Armor Locks
>The rest of his team converges on the spot to bail him out while he's doing it.
>>
>>384443502
Also, at the beginning of halo 5 you spawned with a super retarded over powered AR with a fucking retarded radar IN THE FUCKING COMPETITIVE PLAYLIST. It's one thing to have it in social playlist, but they ruined the competitive.
>>
>>384443808
I agree sprint is bad but the bullet mag/auto aim is no worse than H2/Reach and certainly better than H4 (not high bars, but still)
They replaced radar/AR starts for HCS playlists now, it's Magnum starts and the radar only shows movement while sprinting/firing
>>
>>384439501
Armour lock is fucking great, the only counter to the ceaseless grenade spam that plagues all Halo games
>>
shotgun
>>
>>384443829
That was pretty much the intended use after a while
Just stall for time if you know you're fucked
>>
>>384441104
I GUARANTEE you played against shitters i would trash you if we tried armor locking in front of me
>>
File: Plasma_Cutter.jpg (196KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
Plasma_Cutter.jpg
196KB, 800x659px
>>384439307
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.