[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best fishing minigames in games that aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: monster_hunter_2_2.jpg (230KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
monster_hunter_2_2.jpg
230KB, 480x272px
What are the best fishing minigames in games that aren't solely about fishing?
>>
I like Tokyo Xanadu's fishing minigame.
>Send out lure
>Wait
>When a fish is hooked, reel it in
>Rhythm game pops up where you have to press the corresponding button as the highlight icon moves around
>Each correct press brings the fish closer
>Each incorrect press causes you to "stagger"
>The entire time, the fish is fighting against the line and stressing it
>If the meter goes past the fish, the line breaks and you lose the fish
>Three areas
>30 types of fish
>This is an ARPG
>>
>>384438049
skyrim fishing mod.

only 5 usd
>>
File: BIG.jpg (2MB, 10000x7550px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
2MB, 10000x7550px
>>
>>384439482
but todd, what if the mod fucks up my game? can i have my bethesdollars back?
>>
nier automata
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 1920x940px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 1920x940px
Unironically ArcheAge. It's like >>384439230 , but you're fighting other players, there's a shit ton of fish, and when you catch monster sized ones you have to either carry them on your back or put them in the storage part of your ship which can only hold so many large game fish. Even better is that pirates can come and steal your fish if you're being careless.

The rest of the game is shit and P2W garbage, but I had fun for the first few months doing fishing trips with my guild.
>>
File: IMG_3509.jpg (35KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3509.jpg
35KB, 540x405px
>>
File: IMG_3510.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
FFXV's was comfy.
>>
breath of fire 3
>>
>>384439975
are there any level restrictions or p2w garbage for fishing?
can you use this game solely to fish?
>>
ffxv
>>
>>384443570
There's no strict level restrictions, but you won't be able to fish without being able to fight as well. Some of the best fish are far out at sea and there's sea bugs and giant jellyfish that will kill you if you aren't careful. It's been so long since I last played that I can't really give you much more than that. There probably is some more P2W shit since I last played. All in all I'd recommend avoiding it. The fishing is fun, but it's not worth it to go through everything else.
>>
>>384443992
damn that sucks
thanks for the info
>>
Stardew Valley

Very simple, difficulty varies depending on fish type and its rarity, fishing floats with various effects. Fish appears during different season and weather.
>>
>>384438049
I liked fishing in FF XII and okami, catching something new in Okami was the main motivator.

>>384443141
How the fuck does this hook work?
The whole point is that bate conceals the hook so the fish will bite.
What was the bate here? A blow up fish doll? You tricked fish into kissing a doll and got it with those claws by the lip?
>>
>>384444238
The claw thing is a scale to weigh fish.
>>
>>384438049
Dark Cloud 2 (Chronicle) hands down

You get fishing rod xp for catching fish that you spend to level your rod up and there's a ton of shit you can do with your fish, like keep them and grow them up and enter them into a few different other minigames. Also you get a bunch of really good items/equipment for winning those competitions.
>>
>>384444238
>>384444392
Its just a pair of grips to hold the fish you tards. Didnt your fathers ever take you fishing?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.