[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I finally broke down and bought a Playstation 4 because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ps4-family-standing.jpg (117KB, 1294x825px) Image search: [Google]
ps4-family-standing.jpg
117KB, 1294x825px
Alright, so I finally broke down and bought a Playstation 4 because the Xbox One is utter fucking trash and has little to no content and because $260 is a decent price for once.

What are the best games for the PS4?

Some hidden gems/your personal favorites?
>>
Do you already have a gaming PC? I mean are you only interested in exclusives?

if so I would say these are the "best:"

Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
Nioh
Persona 5

and TLOU remastered is great if you missed it for PS3
>>
I've only played Let it Die, Bloodborne, Nioh, SRWV and The Last of Us.

Bloodborne and Nioh are great and I can't recommend them enough. In fact I'm going through Nioh's version of NG+ right now.
SRWV is good but only if you like the franchise and are a mecha anime fan like me.
No idea how much Let it Die changed (I played it when it launched), but it's a very enjoyable game for the first fifteen floors (when you play it you're going to understand what I'm saying). It's free so go ahead, give it a try.
The Last of Us is one scripted scene after another scripted scene after another scripted scene after another scripted scene after another scripted scene. If that's your thing go ahead, but I personally didn't like it a bit.
>>
>>384430690
As someone who only plays non-scary games:

Ratchet and Clank
Gravity Rush 1 and 2
LocoRoco Remastered
Kero Blaster (unsure if on PC)
Tearaway Unfolded
Wipeout Omega
Driveclub (not fantastic but very cheap now)
>>
>>384430690
I waited since release till last christmas(where I sold it to my ex for her brother) for decent exclusives and it never happened

ended up getting a rig + monitor for 1.4k that plays basically every game on high setting and most on max
yet I also dont know any games to play kek even worse now that I'm learning business management and only have 2hours per day to play so I'm looking into games like jrpgs/rpgs to play so I can progress a bit every day but dont know any(loved lost odyssey, magnacarta 2, fallout new vegas, mass effect 1 and the likes)
>>
>>384432494
>PS4 has no decent exclusives
>So I got a PC but I can't find any decent games for it either

sounds like you just don't like videogames anymore like you used to. I bet if you had been the same age / in the same position you are now when ME1 and Fallout NV came out, they wouldn't have even interested you.

Sorry for your wasting of $1.4k
>>
>>384430690
Same boat op, I just recently got a ps4, I am loving titanfall 2 and doom, I'm playing through uncharted 4 and I like it so far I liked the first three as well though so take from that what you will.
>>
>>384433395
>Sorry for your wasting of $1.4k

I was having fun last month before I started working
played killing floor 2 and payday 2 with some friends
waiting for november and december where the place shuts down for holidays so I can have some free time

anyways, do you recommend any fun jrpg/rpg games for the PC? doesnt need to be pc exlucisve
>>
>>384433660
Tales of Zestiria, Tale of Berseria, Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel (comes out in august), Final fantasy games.
>>
>>384433660
You may have already played it but a popular pick would be Skyrim or Oblivion
>>
>>384430690
Bloodborne
Nioh
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Ratchet & Clank
Gravity Rush 2
Let It Die
The Last Guardian

+ PS3/Vita crossplats with the best version on PS4 like Persona 5, Gravity Rush, Dragon Quest Builders, WipeOut, etc.
>>
Are there any good PS/PS2 games available on PSN?
>>
>>384430690
xbox has no content, now tell what content there is for this sinkhole i bought before researching. you dummy
>>
>>384435323
??? Are you being sarcastic? Do you want Xboner recommendations?

The fuck are you on about, nerd?
>>
>>384430690
Bloodborne
Persona 5 if you like JRPGs
Patapon Remastered whenever that comes out
Uncharted 4
Horizon Zero Dawn (never played but heard good things)
>>
>>384435323
>EDF 5 soon

>Fucken DISASTER REPORT

Reason enough to get a Pshitter IMO
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.