[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally decided to give TLoU a try after telling myself it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
Finally decided to give TLoU a try after telling myself it was overrated and shit without even trying it.
Played the remastered version and quite enjoyed my playthrough, pretty overrated but a great game nonetheless. I played on the hardest difficult and loved the fact bullets and supplies were so rare. Really made me feel like every shot I took was the difference between surving the encounter or not. Most tough fights I ended with 0 shots left and needed to make everyone count if I wanted to pass it.

Anyway im gonna give the dlc a try. I know how much infamy it gets on /v/ but is it really as bad as people say, I have no problem with lesbos but if it's hamfisted and forced it'll be a putoff.
>>
Expect 0 good discussion to come out of this
>>
>>384424864
I played it, it's just slightly better garbage than the other garbage games with the same garbage Gameplay.
>>
>>384425186
>>384425383
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>384425383
This is a very poor post
>>
>>384424864
>is it really as bad as people say
it's 90% walking simulator, then 2 decent stealth scenarios
the story is a complete waste of time, none of Ellie being a lesbian or her relationship with some girl from her past adds nothing to the context of the original game or her character, it's just filler

it's even more of a misfire when you remember Bill was gay and it was a fundamental part of his character
the bitterness he suffered as partner couldn't stick by him even in a zombie apocalypse because he was such an asshole
>>
>>384424864
It was disappointing. Only good part was the human/infected encounters but there are few of them and only last a couple of minutes. American Dreams depicted Riley and Ellie's relationship much better than that shitty dlc.
>>
I hoarded all my supplies and would never used them. Next thing I know I beat the game. My backpack was full of weapons I never used cause I kept telling myself that I'd need them later. The knife/scissors seem to be the best weapon in the game and they knew that, that's why they would break after use.

This had the worst dlc of any game that I have ever played. If the dlc was free, I would still be pissed off about it.
>>
>>384425549
>decent stealth scenarios
Not with the brain dead AI. Or the fact that after every stealth encounter, the game always spawns a new group of enemies who automatically know where you are, making the stealth encounter completely pointless.
>>
>>384426050
What difficulty you play on?
>>
Feels like the game gets weaker at the end stretch after the whole winter section as joel and ellie. I hated trying to sneak around in that hospital full of unlimited guys with machineguns.
>>
how much are you paying for all of this?

you cuck
>>
>>384426350
Normal
>>
>>384426498
>Play on baby difficulty
>Get baby game
I see
>>
>>384426485
Remastered version cane with my PS4.
So 250$ I guess
>>
>>384426350
Played it on survivor and found it to be easy. Ellie's knife is too good and it makes you wonder why she didn't just give it to Joel so that he could steamroll through enemies.
>>
>>384426745
The only thing I didn't like about the game was the dlc
>>
>>384426914
Yeah but her knife attack seems to draw more attention than Joel strangling people quietly.
>>
>>384426914
Her knife literally doesn't work vs infected though
>>
>>384426395
I didn't even sneak around very much in the hospital.I got spotted quite a few times, but i had enough ammo that it was managable.Played it on hard, and i turned predator vision off in the options.I guess i'm different from you though, i thought the winter part with ellie was one of the best parts of the game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.