[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that postponed my life for KH3 for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1500361076433.png (78KB, 822x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500361076433.png
78KB, 822x600px
Like not going to University/College, getting a job etc. just because I started KH1 as a kid and KH2 as a teen and then watnting to play KH3 and wait for it to play it with my young mindset before being flooded by the expectations of the real world.

Like would I really enjoy KH3 if I was a grown up adult with taxes and mortgage to pay? no.
I kept thinking LH3 is going to be out next year or in 2 years and then it just went on and on and on and everyone else in my life like friends are now married with kids and a job and I'm still in a 15 year old mindset waiting for KH3 in order to say goodbye to my childhood and become an adult and then start living my life.

Its weird I know but the KH series is important to me so I have decided to do this.
And yes I know it completely stupid and crazy but I weird like that. If KH3 had come out in like 2008 or 2010 or something there wouldn't have been any problems but the fact that it went this long and I refused to grow up and become an adult made me want to continue waiting it out.

I guess I was scared of outgrowing KH or not loving KH3 as much as I would if I were in an adult mentality. Many of my fellow KH fans from highschool now dislike the series and won't even talk about the games anymore so I was afraid of becoming like them.

Imagine if my parents knew the reason I refused to become an adult was because I needed to play KH3 before I could move on with my life >_< (Shhhh don't tell them hopefully they never find out)

Any other KH fans can you relate to me in my wait for KH3?
>>
>>384418927
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/75574124

Gamefaqs everybody
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.