[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of MxM? Just started playing this and was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: MasterxMaster.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MasterxMaster.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
What does /v/ think of MxM?

Just started playing this and was pleasantly surprised how much i liked it.
>>
>male x male
gay
>>
Is it some kind of action-
>MOBA
How about no
>>
They jew out of SOL pretty hard after level 70

If you are ok with being cucked out of characters it's fine I guess, but there's shit like Vonak which requries fucking 39 SOL spent on semi-shit characters just to unlock him unless you spend on Xcoin.

Other than that the netcode is abyssmal, NCSOFT so far has said nothing about fixing it, and I don't see it being fixed any time soon.

Ok waifus I guess, shizuka's butt is godly, but some censorship is pretty irritating like Vmerang and Vita.

While I don't hate it and had fun for about 3 weeks, I don't want to grind 50 hours for 1 hero, and i liked hyper universe more anyways so I'm waiting for that instead of wasting my life on mxm.
>>
>>384419704
Thats too bad, I could try hyper univ-
>Nexon

Ill pass
>>
File: 1499314568645.webm (3MB, 439x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499314568645.webm
3MB, 439x535px
>>384421121
At least is way waaaay better than mxm in the jewery department, it doesn't trick you with bullshit level up rewards making you think getting SOL is easy as fuck and then obliterates your anus trying to hide it, specially in a game where swapping and attunements are a thing.

You get like 500 gold per match and some extra freebies, and heroes cost 15000 gold, so it's not thaaat bad, the catch is they sell like300 different items and each tiem costs 3000 gold, but again, it's not extremely hard to get that amount of gold or anything.

Anyways it's not even in beta anymore, but I played the shit out of it the week it was available, first time I got hooked to a moba in a long time, also supports controller, so it's very comfortable.
>>
I didn't really like it, but I think some of their original characters are really good and the big 3 need to steal their ideas.

I really like that otter/ferret thing that drops power-ups that anyone can pick up but also traps and stuff. On a lucky hit he can get that double damage buff and absolutely shit on people who think he can't put up a fight just because he's a buffing support. And that fat jelly monster that infests people is crazy fun to play too.
>>
>>384418738
why are you even making this thread, like do weebs really jump at absolutely every piece of shit so long as its got anime titties? use your fucking brain of course the games garbage
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.