[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For her being only 13 years old, she sure does make a LOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tiny tina.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tiny tina.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
For her being only 13 years old, she sure does make a LOT of references to sex
>>
>>384401175
That's because, like most 13 year olds, she needs a penis inside of her.
>>
File: 1499021258536.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1499021258536.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>384401267
>>
That's because bordermeme is shit and should not be talked about. Fuck anthony cucktch and his band at gearbox including Randy Shitford. fuck off.
>>
Like every other 13 year old?
Granted don't mistake accuracy for good writing. She might be an accurate depiction of the "PENGUIN OF D00M LOL XD" type of kids, but the fact that they write it as if she's actually meant to be comedic and charming and not a huge annoyance essentially ruins any possible positive the character has.

Say what you will about Claptrap, but at least he's meant to be an annoying piece of shit. Anthony looked at this and thought "Yes, this is a legitimately endearing character people will enjoy".
>>
>>384401659
> He's not an annoying piece of shit, HE'S MEANT TO BE AN ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT

He's still an annoying piece of shit. Anthony cuck should kill himself out of this world because holy shit he suck at writing a character.
>>
>>384401924
Don't get me wrong, I fully understand why he's hated and I don't particularly like him either. But at least he has that defense. Some characters are just plain meant to be assholes or bad and while it can go to far and add nothing if done wrong it still has a purpose and it does it. Tiny Tina doesn't even have that excuse, she's a horribly written and thought out character in every possible shape and form.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.