[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any games that have a real time time limit? something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

are there any games that have a real time time limit?
something like dead rising but instead of the 72 hours of game time you'd get a few hours of real time to beat the game
>>
Closest thing I can think of is elusive targets in hitman. They release the target and your get about a week to kill them, then it's gone forever.
>>
Real life.
>>
Prince of Persia.
>>
>>384398980
It's not a time limit, but the timescale in Deadly Premonition is 1:1 realtime iirc.
>>
Racing games.
>>
doesnt michigan: report from hell have something like this? I read that the camera has a battery for about 4-5 hours and if it runs out before you finish the story you lose
>>
Super Time Force
>>
I remember a SNES game where you had to escape a sinking upside down luxury cruiser in real time. The ship would sink in 1 hour or something no matter what you did and if you hadn't made it out you were dead and game over start again.
>>
>>384400273
I think each level has its own time limit.
>>
>>384400797
SOS
>>
>>384398980
If you play System Shock 1 on Hard you have a time limit of 7 hours.
>>
>>384398980
What do you call that hairstyle
>>
>>384401159
That's the one.
>>
In MGS, what happens if you take more than 18 hours to finish the game? That was supposedly the terrorists' deadline.
>>
>>384401474
just fuck my pompadour up?
>>
Dead Rising 4
>>
>>384398980
fallout 1 before more time was added I guess
>>
A real time time limit jesus that is on the edge second by second excitement
>>
Any games where if you die in the game you die in real life?
>>
>>384398980
Metal Gear Solid. If you don't finish the game in 18 hours the terrorists launch the nuke even though they really shouldn't be able to.
>>
Half-Minute Hero?
>>
speaking of dead rising, I can uncap the framerate on DR3 but doing so makes it so that any time i aim or bring up the inventory it toggles aiming rapidly so that i can't aim or select items. capping the framerate fixes it but locks the game to 30 fps. Anyone know how to fix it?
>>
>>384405509
No they don't.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.