[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a STALKER game where you play the story when streloks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: midnight_crisis_by_derwen.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
midnight_crisis_by_derwen.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
How about a STALKER game where you play the story when streloks group went to the center of the zone for the first time? I'd love to experience how they became acquainted in the first place.
>Imagine experiencing the zone for the "first time" as a rookie with your bros
>>
>>384395017
Well we already saw Strelok go to the NPP in Clear Sky.

But I don't know... I feel like it would take mystery out of the equation. Strelok's group are myths. People talk about them having fucking magic powers granted by the Wish Granter. But by the end of SOC we know that's not true.

Also Fang and Ghost were noteworthy certifiable badasses too and the notion of having invincible NPC allies or super tough ones will pretty much loosen any tension the games have to throw out. Unless they all huddle in a hide out the entire game,.
>>
>>384395017
I'd much rather have a full blown "Roadside Picnic" -STALKER games from the early days of the Zone.
>>
>>384395017
>Me and mah boys going into Chernoble
>Whats the.jpg
>Boris says its nothing and walks forward.
>boris screams in terror as he is lifted of the ground
>Boris is ripped apart in-front of you, arms legs head, his intestines are floating around the room from the anomaly.
Seems like it could have soom good oh shit moments.
>>
How about any new STALKER game as long as it keeps the spirit of the gameplay. The story is almost irrelevant, the most important parts are just worldbuilding tidbits and trivia to buils atmosphere.
>>
>>384396364
Now that you put it that way, maybe it isn't as good idea as I thought...
>>384396595
That would be cool. No all-knowing fat blobs in basements or some taxi guides, just undiscovered terror and madness
>>
File: tumblr_nqxpfdRFYz1t3yzbco1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqxpfdRFYz1t3yzbco1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x361px
>>384396980
>Boris I see... something
>that's what happens when you drink too much kvass blin
> TAKEN BY THE ZONE
>boris come back
>cyka we even lost his guitar
>>
>>384397363
Beauty about C-Consciousness is that it can change the zone at any time.

So while it could rain fruit somewhere; it can also substantially change the layout of places 'in-universe'.
>>
I just want another STALKER game. I don't care what the plot is, I just want another one.

Would be cool to have a prequel game though, way before the game's actual setting, when the various factions of the Zone were only beginning to emerge and the ruleset wasn't as clear yet.
>>
File: 0.jpg (425KB, 1734x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
425KB, 1734x1080px
>>384395017
It would be more interesting to see a scenario where the zone is expanding and creating new mutations and anomaly wierdness.
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (28KB, 369x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
28KB, 369x363px
STALKER 2 never
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.