[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kokiri are fathered by the Deku Tree, guardian of Kokiri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>Kokiri are fathered by the Deku Tree, guardian of Kokiri Forest., "the source of life" as the game calls it.

What is the mythological inspiration behind this idea that makes it feel so nascent? It's almost like it's speaking to something deep within my psyche. The Tree of Good and Evil? Yggdrasil? The Bohdi Tree, Bohd Gaya?
>>
This meme is going to far.
>>
File: tree4.jpg (676KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tree4.jpg
676KB, 1280x720px
>>384387725
>>
IF YOU'RE A KOKIRI AND YOU'RE OVER 25 DON'T LEAVE THE FOREST WITHOUT THIS GAME.
>>
>>384387589
The fuck are you on about, fag?
>>
YOOO THE NAME'S LINK
GOTTA MOVES LIKE A CHINK
SWIPE WITH THE SWORD
LEAVE YOU FUCKIN' FLOORED
"DON'T LEAVE THE FOREST" THE OTHERS SAY
BUT FUCK THAT NIGGA, THIS FOREST IS GAY
>>
>>
>>384387589
you go inside his mouth and beat up spiders
>>
>>384392948
Ok
>>
>>384387589
The tree is the force.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.