[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a good ps4 game to play with my lil sis and her new boyfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493136775172.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493136775172.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
i need a good ps4 game to play with my lil sis and her new boyfriend, daqwan

Any suggestions?
>>
Are they over 25?
>>
>>384383978

I suggest to find something that takes more or less 3 days to complete.
>>
Since this is a shitty thread, I'm going to tell you about the fucked up fapping I've been doing.

I'm watching a vid of an attractive asian woman accidentally dying during auto-erotic asphyxiation. AE is where you cut off the blood/oxygen to your brain whilst masturbating, the lack of oxygen supposedly making the orgasm more intense. Of course it's very dangerous performed alone, you can fall unconscious very suddenly and then you're doomed.

This silly bitch was filming herself squatting on a vibrator in her cunt, an anal plug in her ass, whilst strangling herself with a noose tied to the door handle. If only she'd had a lover to film it for her. She's enjoying herself, staring at the camera and rocking her hips back and forth when she leans too much weight on the noose and that's it, lights out, she's fucked.

Her head droops and all her weight is on her feet and the noose. After 30 seconds the most amazing fit starts, her hands flailing at the noose, slapping it instead of gripping it, her body shuddering so hard the clothes pegs on her nipples fly off, her legs kicking as she pisses herself.

Her legs splay apart like she's doing the splits, and oh God, she sinks down onto the vibe, her pubis is almost touching the floor and all 6 inches are inside her tight asian cunt. I like to think that even unconscious she felt something good, instead of the burning pain of hanging. After about 30 more seconds she's still.

I've cummed to the vid 3 times, and I'm getting hard again. This may sound sick, masturbating to a woman dying, but she was one horny slut, her spirit would probably say she wished I had been there to cut her down and fuck her on the bathroom floor.

(no link, I'm not sure if legal)
>>
>>384383978
Shame, those girls are cute sadly they fell for the BLACKED meme
>>
Do they own a computer?
>>
File: 1428594388123.jpg (66KB, 569x432px) Image search: [Google]
1428594388123.jpg
66KB, 569x432px
>>384384247
or is it that you fell for the GIRLS meme?
>>
>>384384116
Is it true that you shit yourself when you die?
>>
>>384385086

You generally do if you are strangled, but the woman in the vid didn't, presumably because she had given herself an enema in preparation for the buttplug.
>>
>>384383978
>cuckposting

Take that shit back to /pol/.
>>
>>384384116
>Clothes pegs on nipples
Fucking disgusting, you should be ashamed of jerking off to this.
>>
>tfw sister is getting plowed by a negro right now
>>
>>384383978
is this the most american picture?
>>
>>384384116
where's the sauce, anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.